Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus
    replied
    I think you should take a look at the Indonesian Embassy's website to be sure .

Leave a comment:

• kresnanto
    replied
    Hi Marcus,
    Thank you for your comments. I guess I will enter and provide the evidence the old way by showing my physical vaccine card

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by kresnanto View Post
    (1) ... however, after 4 days, I still not getting anything.

(2) I was in Indonesia last December and I was able to travel and go pretty much everywhere with my passport and my vaccine card and wondering if that still the case or mobile application is a must nowadays.

(1) From a quick check in the internet , I saw that it may take more than 1 month for the Indonesian Health Department to get a confirmation from the foreigner's Embassy .

(2) I am not aware of any new rule lately .

---------------------------------------

From https://sehatnegeriku.kemkes.go.id/b...i-luar-negeri/
    Title : Vaccination Verification Flow for Indonesian Citizens and Foreigners Vaccinated Abroad , Sep 2021

...the Ministry of Health prepared a website with the address vaksinIn.dto.kemkes.go.id for Indonesian citizens and foreigners to register and apply for verification. "Then we will verify it, so that foreigners and Indonesian citizens who get vaccines abroad can enter this website... then register and apply for verification. After being verified, the results will be confirmed via email that has been registered on the website in a maximum of 3 working days," he said at a virtual press conference, Tuesday (14/9). Then after that, ...the claim must be entered into the PeduliLindung application to claim a vaccine certificate which will appear after verification. After that, the Indonesian citizen or foreigner can use the PeduliLindung application to access various public facilities...
    Corona Virus Hotline 119 ext 9... For further information, please contact the Halo Kemenkes hotline number via hotline 1500-567, SMS 081281562620, facsimile (021) 5223002, 52921669, and email address [email protected] (D2)

Leave a comment:

• kresnanto
    started a topic Validate the Vaccine I Took Abroad

Validate the Vaccine I Took Abroad

Hello all,
    I will be traveling to Indonesia in May and wondering if anyone managed to register the PeduliLindungi for foreigner. I tried to put my vaccination information to mobile "pedulilindungi" which always failed.

Later on I was told to register through specific website https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in which I was able to submit my initial application to register (no vaccine detail) that took about 2 days to get email confirmation so I can go back and login.
    Once I login, I must submit verification request where I enter all my vaccination details, dates, etc., however, after 4 days, I still not getting anything.

Does anyone experience the same issue?

I was in Indonesia last December and I was able to travel and go pretty much everywhere with my passport and my vaccine card and wondering if that still the case or mobile application is a must nowaday.

Thanks!

B
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X