Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball/Softball/Slow pitch practice in Bandung?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball/Softball/Slow pitch practice in Bandung?

Hi all, 

If you are looking for a place to practice baseball or softball or slow pitch in Bandung and socializing with locals at the same time, you can join our club: Labs Baseball Softball Club.
    We are having practice every Tuesday at 3 to 5 P.M and Sunday at 2 to 4 P.M
    at Baseball & Softball Field UPI, Jl. Setiabudhi No.229 Bandung, West Java.
    Kids from 4 years old are welcome.

Anyone interested please contact me, Tuti at +62 896 9184 3399

Thank you & warm regards.

[FONT=times new roman]Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.[/FONT]

Can I come to the training with the whole family? We have two children and a very active old man.

Comment

I checked and this number from the OP is a Whatsapp number , so I suggest you to send a message to Tuti .

Comment

Can I bring my own equipment or do you provide everything? I keep everything I need for baseball in the house and carry it in the car when needed. I recently bought myself a practice net, and it is big https://www.amazon.com/Victorem-Lacr.../dp/B09YTYNBW3. I don't see any problems with its transportation either, but does it fit your requirements? I ask because some clubs have a strange policy of not allowing guests to bring their belongings. I don't want to get into an awkward situation. Waiting for your reply!

Comment

Working...
        X