Basketball games in South Jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball games in South Jakarta

Just moved here couple of months ago, still looking for people to play some basketball together. Any suggestion? or anyone interested to team up and look for a court? Am not pro, just wanna play the game i love the most and sweat out. Peace!

I'm interested. But from what I hear there are almost no free courts that are open to the public. Rather, we'd have to rent a court for a couple of hours, which can get expensive. Not sure if it's acurate, but when I was shooting some hoops with the neighbors kid he mentioned that him and his friends sometimes rent a court in Senayan - 500k for 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by AlvinL View Post
      Just moved here couple of months ago, still looking for people to play some basketball together. Any suggestion? or anyone interested to team up and look for a court? Am not pro, just wanna play the game i love the most and sweat out. Peace!
      There's a court at the American Club. I don't play, but I'd be surprised if that court goes unused.
      QUOTE: "Anybody who throws a few pieces of chicken or whatever meat they have onto a gas grill deserves what they get..."

Comment

where do you play usually? Actually at my apartment do have free basketball court for booking, if we can find enough ppl then we could play at my place. I live in Kalibata city by the way

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRedSox View Post
          There's a court at the American Club. I don't play, but I'd be surprised if that court goes unused.
          I wonder where is American Club? Is it open for public?

Comment

Originally posted by AlvinL View Post
            I wonder where is American Club? Is it open for public?
            Goggle is your friend… http://www.google.com/#gs_rn=14&gs_r...w=1679&bih=870
            QUOTE: "Anybody who throws a few pieces of chicken or whatever meat they have onto a gas grill deserves what they get..."

Comment

Note - AlvinL had two identical threads going. I've merged them and deleted the repetition of the OP. AlvinL - welcome to the forum! It's best to start ONE thread on a particular topic - duplicates just confuse people and mean that you won't have all the responses in one place for future reference.

Comment

Hey. We play in Kemang , hoops arena sometimes. Normally we got around 15 ppl. But it's not easy to find court in the weekend. If you guys need more ppl to play, give me a shout,I will try to get those guys in my group.

Comment

Working...
                X