Steakhouse in Jakarta and Bekasi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steakhouse in Jakarta and Bekasi

What steakhouse in Jakarta and Bekasi that you think is closest like the one you find back home ?

What do you think of Outback? their prime rib is the most delicious steak ever according to my local tastebud.

Originally posted by taksukaikan View Post
    What steakhouse in Jakarta and Bekasi that you think is closest like the one you find back home ?

What do you think of Outback? their prime rib is the most delicious steak ever according to my local tastebud.
    outback prime rib enak ... Angus house..., the steakhouse.. yummy too, but price wise, outback is value for money...

Comment

If you want good steak in Bekasi try Double U Steak https://www.facebook.com/DoubleUSteak

Comment

Yup, double u is the best one in Bekasi, although i still like outback much better. The meat's thicker and bigger than Steak 21.

Comment

Originally posted by fransgg View Post
          outback prime rib enak ... Angus house..., the steakhouse.. yummy too, but price wise, outback is value for money...
          Thx for the info, ive never tried The Steakhouse.

Comment

Yup, double u is the best one in Bekasi, although i still like outback much better.
            I like both, but I think the nearest Outback steakhouse is probably Ratu Plaza. (there's also one in PIM2, but the JORR is horrible these days)

The meat's thicker and bigger than Steak 21.
            Not a difficult standard to surpass, to be honest.

Comment

I guess outback prime rib's still the best.

You know, Double U also sell Prime Rib. First time i ate it tasted incredible, although less smokey than outback. Second time, 3rd time, and so on the taste and quality kept decreasing and decreasing...

Comment

I am still waiting for members review of RuthsCris. If it is even close to Stateside standards, it will easily get my vote.

Comment

In Jakarta I would have said Tony Romas but then again I haven't been there for a long long time.
                  Here in Bali I would have to nominate the best steak award to Arena in Sanur

Comment

Best steaks I have had recently are in BACCO, Lotte Avenue. Only imported meat.

Of course then there is the wine to match a good steak.
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X