Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Job Assignment

Hello Friends,
    I am a B. Tech. (Chemical), MBA (Marketing) with more than 20 yrs. of commendable experience in Sales, Marketing/BD(International & Domestic) and Product Development in chemical and packaging industry (Industrial packaging, Cosmetics packaging and Trims & labels).
    I have been working in Indonesia for last 7 years and am well versed with the local language, culture and market.
    I am ACTIVELY looking for a new job aasignment and would like to pursue a long term career with your esteemed organization.
    My educational qualification and diversified professional background makes me adaptable to any industry/products.
    I am reachable on [email protected] and/or Whatsapp +6281774979461.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Prasad

I think you should think about acquiring a new qualification. Bioengineering is very popular now, and there are many suggestions for work in this area, including remote work. And in general, medicine is now the industry that you should pay attention to when you think about your career development. If this interests you, you can find out about it at https://www.exploremedicalcareers.com/rn/. It can be a great springboard in your career, and you get many interesting job offers in various countries. Think about it and good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
    X