Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Needs educator seeking employment

Hi everyone,

I am a Malaysian special needs educator seeking work in or around Jakarta or Bandung. I have a Masters Degree in Special Needs from The University of Nottingham and nearly eight years experience in the field of Special Needs and Learning Differences.

I bring with me a solid understanding of behaviour management, sound skills in counselling and proven teaching techniques. Having worked closely with my mentor and the founder of a learning center in Kuala Lumpur, I have maximised learning on the job and developed many different techniques to help children become more independent learners.

I have been trained in and have utilized a variety of programs such as the Davis Dyslexia program, HANDLE, Social Thinking and Jolly Phonics, amongst others.

If you would like to see my CV or have any other questions regarding myself or my qualifications, feel free to message me through the forum or reply to this post.

Regards,

Farhan

Contact Klini Pela they are in south Jakarta - they will be a great source of information for you.

Comment

Thanks for the tip ScooterIndo!

Just to check, is this them? Klinik Pela 9 (http://klinikpela9.com/)? That's what I found after a bit of googling.

Comment

Yes that's them -good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X