French looking job in indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French looking job in indonesia

Hi, my name cedric cheron from paris, i search work in indonesia, my backround as designer for carpet, control of production and relationship with provider, i can speak french and english fluent and i can speak litle bahasa indonesia, my reason move to there bcs I married with indonesia girl and we plan to move in there, please give me more information about job in indonesia

regards,
    cedric cheron

Is that the whole of Indonesia, Cedric? Or with a preference for a certain area or island? Since textiles are quite a big business here, perhaps it might make sense to provide more information with which countries' production you have experience (Turkey? India? Iran?). Good luck.
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Ho jstar,I work with provider of carpet in turkey, italie, india, belgium, germany and poland, for place in anywhere indonesia but if I can choose I prefer bandung bcs my wife from bandung, jepara or bali

Comment

3 wives?
        Originally posted by cedric Cheron View Post
        I prefer bandung bcs my wife from bandung, jepara or bali
        dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Future wife?
          [FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

I mean I married with bandung girl in december last year, and now we life in paris, I like stay in bandung (original my wife city) or jepara and bali too bcs I ever go to there for vocation

Comment

Working...
            X