Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American looking for ESL jobs (preferrably near Jakarta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American looking for ESL jobs (preferrably near Jakarta)

Hi! I currently reside in the U.S. and am looking for ESL teaching jobs in Indonesia (preferably in or near Jakarta). I'm looking to start soon but if there's a position opening up in the next couple months I'd love to have the opportunity to work for you! Currently I have an "Advanced TESOL certification" from the American TESOL Institute and am working on my Children's certification. I'm also finishing my Bachelors in Business Marketing so if you need English teachers for a business classroom I'm available for that as well! For a resume or if you have any questions please send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks so much!

-Andrew Wood

You need a degree in English...

Comment

I've seen plenty of postings in this site and others where all that was needed was a degree of any kind and TESOL certification.

Comment

The educational landscape has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Wood View Post
          I've seen plenty of postings in this site and others where all that was needed was a degree of any kind and TESOL certification.
          I doubt any of those originated more recently than about 2012. Feel free to provide links proving me wrong.
          This space is available for rent.

Comment

Working...
          X