X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Editor in Chief 2000-3000 USD/Month

IBTimes Open New Branch

Editor in Chief

Responsible for setting the tone, editorial direction and policies for the website
    Responsible for the overall and day-to-day management and supervision of the Editorial Department
    Should know the finance, marketing, product, content, sales, hiring, etc aspect of the content side
    Should be able to capture the vision of the website well and build accordingly.
    Should know how to build a scalable team where she/ he will be organising processes, work flow, reporting and structuring organisation.

Job Qualifications:
    Previous experience in similar industry and role
    Familiarity with commercial side, ad sales, business development, marketing and brand development

He/ she will be required to hire and lead a team of editors and writers
    Find office space
    And execute tasks as mentioned in the job description above
    The content of the website will be in local language
    And the website will have translate feature
    Should have total minimum 5 years experience and minimum 3 years experience in editorial leadership
    Full time position
    5 days week mon to fri
    usd 2000 – 3000/ month

Should be Indonesian citizen.

IBTimes
    International Business Times (IBTimes) is a growing digital global news publication that delivers international business news to an audience of over 7 million in the U.S. and 13 million people worldwide every month through its network of digital publishing platforms. IBTimes provides comprehensive content around the most important business, economic and political stories from around the world, while also adhering to other niche areas that interest global readers. It is produced in 10 country editions in 7 different languages, offering in-depth coverage that is relevant and specific to each global market. IBTimes is currently the main business unit of IBT Media. For more information on International Business Times, visit: http://www.ibtimes.com/

Please contact me on "[email protected]"
    Whats apps/ SMS/ Phone : +6285730729770

Cheers,
    Firman

Your name is familiar,
    Do you live at Canggu 2 years ago ?
    "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

Hi Abook Looty, I'd never live in Canggu, I was in Bali around 2010 but doesn't long last.

Originally posted by Abook looty View Post
      Your name is familiar,
      Do you live at Canggu 2 years ago ?

Comment

I got you mix up with other name, Firdaus....
        Anyways , goodluck finding the editor, thank you
        "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

@ndoroagung: can you explain your position regarding this job ads? Are you an IBTimes recruiter?

Comment

Working...
          X