Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job Title: IT WEBMASTER Job Location: The work for the project will be done in In

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Job Title: IT WEBMASTER Job Location: The work for the project will be done in In

    Job Location: The work for the project will be done in Indonesia and can be done from your home.
    Job Description/Responsibilities:
    · Prepare and maintain installation server, network, and internet.
    · Managing the company's management information systems, servers, networks, and the Internet.
    · Create, manage and maintain enterprise Web and e-mail
    · Manage all e-commerce website that becomes material (contents, graphic material, online promotion, develop traffic to sales conversion)
    · Designing the web interface, either from scratch or by adapting the software to their web sites, including testing of web sites, renewing the content and layout, specify the specification and identify technical issues
    · Creating creative ideas in the web layout to meet the client's needs
    · Designing and responsible for visual display and art in the web
    · Designing a Database Program for the International Traveler
    · Responsible for the development of content that includes the writing, development of graphic material including photos, layout, audio and video content
    · Making posts or articles to fill the website content including editorial process to content from various sources, will be on the website in collaboration with the creative team. With no infringement on anyone copywrites.
    · Assist in the development and implementation strategies related to strategic marketing plan and sales related to internal purposes or clients via web media
    · Collaborate with designers and other teams to optimize the landing page and A / B Testing
    · No Infringement on

    Required Qualifications/Skills(*):
    Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar,.
    Web programming language such as PHP, database system MySQL or MS SQL, etc
    Good understanding of jQuery & DOM Concepts
    Mobile Application Development ( Blackberry, Apple, Android, iPhone )
    Database Programming such as MySQL v5.2 or above.
    Concepts of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and know how to read JSP / Java Servlet library.
    Joomla and PHP development both themes and Plugins
    Google Adwords PPC Campaign & Google Analytics
    Cut and Code Photoshop designs to HTML
    CREATIVE and INVENTIVE when problem solving in development
    Design using Adobe Dreamweaver or similar tool.
    Digital Meda Sales and Online Marketing Needs
    Preferably 1 year of working experience.
    B2B Prospecting & Sales Experience.


    General Requirement
    • Single age Min 24 – Max30. (not have any kind of attachment)
    • Indonesian Nationality – Love Indonesia
    • Simple & Humble Person, Professional Appearance with a Outgoing Personality
    • Broad-Minded and Interested in World & Social Lifestyles
    • Interest in Travel & Tourism, Photography and Networking
    • Speak and Write fluently in English
    • GPA min 3.0
    • Speak and Write fluently in English

    .



    Salary Range:
    Salary Salary negotiable
    Salary provided by this employer matches your criteria.
    Salary is Negotiable and more information will be discussed during hiring


    Benefits:
    Possible profit sharing
    Flexible hours.
    Could be used as contracted work.

    Last date on which applications will be accepted (day/month/year):
    When the posting is removed

    When the job begins: As soon as possible


    Documentation(**):
    If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, any related supporting documents, and cover letter) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using.
    • Curriculum vitae
    • Comprehensive descriptions of your experience.
    • At least 3 live website portfolios
    • Blog page / web itself (if any), or Facebook



    How to apply or seek further information about the position:
    Interested applicants, please send your current CV to me @ [email protected]
    Last edited by Philip B; 02-06-15, 08:11.

  • #2
    I have been looking for that IT Programmer, to help build me a travel website (IATA agent) for 5 months, I have been placing adds in many places. I have had a few replies but no one serious. Help build a travel website, yes it would be hosted in Canada. Payment would be made in stages, as the website being built. After it would have been working with little to no errors. You would have had sepuluh juta rupiah (CAD $1000). What the real value is called profit share, you get a share of the profit that the website has made from the sales from Indonesia. I was hoping to find small team to build business friendship with. What is sad for me if I can not find, I may have to find people in India or Philippines. I still have my Indonesian suppliers and I still will be making money from sales from Indonesia.

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe it is better to find someone on freelancer's websites? 5 months to find someone for this sort of job is way too long.

      Comment


      • #4
        I also think your demands are somewhat overkill.

        Or is this a case like: "Let's shoot for the stars and perhaps we'll hit the ceiling?"

        As examples:
        Fluency in English? For a developer? You or anybody else can be paid to translate.
        Has to love Indonesia? No attachments whatsoever? Development can be done from any location and also in a different time zones and locations. You can Skype to walk through progress etc.

        Also, I feel it's a weird hybrid function description between system administrator, webmaster and developer. I would outsource server setup and maintenance completely to a specialized company, there is no added value in that.
        [FONT=arial black]
        [/FONT]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jstar View Post
          I also think your demands are somewhat overkill.

          Or is this a case like: "Let's shoot for the stars and perhaps we'll hit the ceiling?"

          As examples:
          Fluency in English? For a developer? You or anybody else can be paid to translate.
          Has to love Indonesia? No attachments whatsoever? Development can be done from any location and also in a different time zones and locations. You can Skype to walk through progress etc.

          Also, I feel it's a weird hybrid function description between system administrator, webmaster and developer. I would outsource server setup and maintenance completely to a specialized company, there is no added value in that.
          I'd disagree with that bit. we have had server problems with several different companies. Our website is a minor part of our business, but it was still a real pain to know that something is broken, making us look bad, and there is very little we can do to fix it IMMEDIATELY. under the right conditions, control is certainly an added value.
          Last edited by Happyman; 07-06-15, 21:34.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nope, not your core business. You need Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with huge penalties....that's how you get and stay in control, not by doing it yourself.

            You could make the same case for any business process or action that you choose to outsource btw (salary administration, taxes, even printing folders and delivering to potential customers; who knows, the postal services could screw up...)
            Last edited by jstar; 07-06-15, 21:47. Reason: added
            [FONT=arial black]
            [/FONT]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jstar View Post
              Nope, not your core business. You need Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with huge penalties....that's how you get and stay in control, not by doing it yourself.

              You could make the same case for any business process or action that you choose to outsource btw (salary administration, taxes, even printing folders and delivering to potential customers; who knows, the postal services could screw up...)
              I get that efficiency and specialization generally go hand in hand, but I'd think that ensuring you website was online would be a major concern for a web-based business. (I edited the post above, BTW, case you read it as fast as I think you did). Sure, you can outsource just about anything nowadays, but then that decision of what to have more and less direct control over is one of the major responsibilities of a business owner/manager. If he would rather make complaints to someone who's salary he pays directly than to some unknown entity on the other end of the phone, that's his decision.

              *Wish I hadn't gotten into this. I'm engaging in the sort of pointless bickering that makes some sensible people dislike forums.

              Comment


              • #8
                BTW, I like the penalties angle. Have you had much success with getting companies to accept contracts with penalties in them? Ive refused to sign a couple, and never tried getting anyone else to, but they could be seriously useful in Indonesia.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The thing is that it is much too easy to write harsh words (unwillingly), esp. if one uses a bit of telegram style like myself. Sorry for that. I think these discussions are rather fruitful and interesting but better in a bar with a beer (I have had too many of them with CEO's who wanted to outsource everything since their friends from IBM at the country club advised them to do so).

                  Yep, the small print is very important, especially when they are talking user error rate. And credits are also often not that motivating or successful. Don't forget outsourced staff can still be onsite etc.

                  For the OP: I would leave out all the bells and whistles and move to a core description of tasks and responsibilities. I can imagine a non native English speakers gets a fit when reading all this.
                  [FONT=arial black]
                  [/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thank you for all your comments:
                    Fluent in English: English is a International language, the more you can communicate the more money you have for opportunity to make. If you are translating, very often you will mis-understand.
                    Love Indonesia: If you do not love the country how can you have the strong interest to promote.
                    No Attachments: If you are spending your free time with relationships, you business opportunity will become second place. If you love your job, you will be successful. Success is money, Success gives you a great feeling.
                    True the Developer could be anywhere, as long as he has good Internet connection.
                    Maintenance: If we do our own maintenance, we will be sure every thing work more smoothly, less errors.
                    Profit Sharing: the more people to do the job, the less profit is shared.
                    Travel Industry: lots of time to socialize, lots of nice places to experience.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My heart saddens because I want to give this opportunity to an Indonesian Developer. The more people who see's his work, the more opportunity they could have had. To be paid to do the work to build, then to share on the success of the business made from Indonesia. Profit Sharing!
                      You are right, I can not wait for ever, so I may have to get it done in Canada. I Tried !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Philip B View Post
                        My heart saddens because I want to give this opportunity to an Indonesian Developer. The more people who see's his work, the more opportunity they could have had. To be paid to do the work to build, then to share on the success of the business made from Indonesia. Profit Sharing!
                        You are right, I can not wait for ever, so I may have to get it done in Canada. I Tried !
                        I don't see how anyone would view your messages on the forum and think that it was a world class job opportunity.
                        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Philip B View Post
                          I have been looking for that IT Programmer, to help build me a travel website (IATA agent) for 5 months, I have been placing adds in many places. I have had a few replies but no one serious. Help build a travel website, yes it would be hosted in Canada. Payment would be made in stages, as the website being built. After it would have been working with little to no errors. You would have had sepuluh juta rupiah (CAD $1000). What the real value is called profit share, you get a share of the profit that the website has made from the sales from Indonesia. I was hoping to find small team to build business friendship with. What is sad for me if I can not find, I may have to find people in India or Philippines. I still have my Indonesian suppliers and I still will be making money from sales from Indonesia.

                          u can contact me in imessage : [email protected]

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X