Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female family PA wanted

Hi,

We are looking for a family PA to help run the household and our work schedules. Preferably live-in as we work long and odd hours. Must be female as you will be sharing a room with a female family member.
    (We are a Singaporean husband, Indonesian wife and her younger sister. And we live in Jakarta.)

Must be able to:
    Drive, speak some English, handle Office suite like Word/Excel/PowerPoint, good with dates and numbers, and be presentable to be brought along for business meetings and meals, and must be 100% trustworthy.

The primary duties involved:
    Sending and picking family members to and from work,
    Manage the maids, cars and the household, including budgets allotted for that,
    Scheduling and arranging business and private meetings for family members.
    Most family admin matters, both business and personal.

Suitable and interested candidates please email CV in English to [email protected] so we can discuss the detailed job scope and terms.

Thanks.

Hi all,

We are moving to the Anggrek area so will need to find a new PA again.

Please read the above for other details. Live-in preferable due to long and odd hours of work; and female only as must share room with my sister in law.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi!

Could you give an idea of the salary?
      I might have a good candidate

Comment

Hi libratonia,

Thanks for your interest. Salary depends heavily on experience and ability since this is not a structured-company position. The more value a person brings to the job, the higher the salary and bonus. Please email me or provide an email address so that we can discuss this further.

Originally posted by librantonia View Post
        Hi!

Could you give an idea of the salary?
        I might have a good candidate

Comment

Hi, do you still need a PA? let e know if this vacancy still available. Regards

Comment

Originally posted by neverland View Post
            Hi, do you still need a PA? let e know if this vacancy still available. Regards
            Hi,

Yes, we now have a part timer until end of December. Would like a full timer from Jan 2015. Please send me your C.V. and we can discuss more.

Thanks.

Comment

Just in case you need an executive PA please let me know. Am a male with professional background. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, are you still looking for a PA?

Comment

References can (and should) work both ways. I would definitely ask to speak with previous staff members in this 'job' and/or even contact user 'lherawaty' for her experiences.
                  [FONT=arial black]
                  [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
                    References can (and should) work both ways. I would definitely ask to speak with previous staff members in this 'job' and/or even contact user 'lherawaty' for her experiences.
                    Yes, a family of females might have an interesting resume.

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
                      i would like too jstar

Comment

Originally posted by lherawaty View Post
                        i would like too jstar
                        So? What was your experience in this job with the OP and his/her family? A positive or a negative one?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                          So? What was your experience in this job with the OP and his/her family? A positive or a negative one?
                          do you wanna know , seriously ??

Comment

I would love to but unfortunately i can't driveㅠㅠ i should've learnt it long time agoㅠㅠ

Comment

Hi Mignonne_indah,

Why don't you send me your [email protected]

We now have two reliable full time drivers so the P.A's driving duty is no longer essential. If your experience meets our needs as P.A. and we can work well together, it is not out of the question for us to pay for your driving lessons later on.

Write to me and we can discuss further...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X