Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the job is still available please send me a mail on [email protected] . Saya bisa bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris , German , and my native language is Dutch .
    At the moment I am teaching English at a language school in Pekanbaru.

Thanks

Stephan Rosenmuller

081261137142 Pin BB 2a90ec54
    A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron

Comment

Originally posted by Si Bule View Post
      If the job is still available please send me a mail on [email protected] . Saya bisa bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris , German , and my native language is Dutch .
      At the moment I am teaching English at a language school in Pekanbaru.

Thanks

Stephan Rosenmuller

081261137142 Pin BB 2a90ec54
      You are a teacher? Guess what. You fail Reading 101.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Hello,
        I send my CV 3 times to this email address [email protected] and every time ,the server replied " unknown address" . Is this address a fake? Wouldn't be something professional. Constantin Pop [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by constantin View Post
          Hello,
          I send my CV 3 times to this email address [email protected] and every time ,the server replied " unknown address" . Is this address a fake? Wouldn't be something professional. Constantin Pop [email protected]
          The job ad is from 2008. There might have been some changes since then.
          "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by constantin View Post
            Hello,
            Well considering youre so desperate to get in touch you havent contacted me to extend the offer i have made - the offices have moved premises and the IT/email system has all been revised hence the reason he wont pick up any of your mails sent to the old address.

Comment

Good grief. I'm closing this thread. All thread participants with basic reading skills will understand why.

Comment

Working...
              X