Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teachers of English

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Teachers of English

    Job Title:

    Teachers of English as a Second Language
    Job Location:
    Tangerang, Jakarta
    Job Description/Responsibilities:


    Holmesglen Language Centre is a collaboration between Holmesglen Institute (Melbourne, Australia) and the University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang (UMT).
    The Holmesglen Language Centre aims to provide high quality English language study at an affordable price for the communities around Tangerang Jakarta. The targeted language students (adults) would include, university students particularly UMT enrolled students, professional and semi-professional workers needing to expand and develop their English language skills to meet their business needs and ASEAN language requirements for work purposes.
    Teachers are expected to teach up to 30 hours per week.
    Required Qualifications/Skills:


    The successful applicants will have:
    1) Graduate qualifications and an accredited TEFL/CELTA certificate or similiar.
    2) Excellent English communication.
    3) Experience teaching adults.
    4) Ability to adapt to challenging situations.
    5) Willingness to mentor and share skills.
    Salary Range:


    The salary will be IDR Rp 18,000,000.00 per month.
    Benefits:


    We offer:
    1) One-year full-time contract.
    2) Additional one month’s salary upon completion of contract.
    3) Generous leave entitlements.
    4) An additional RP11 million upon re-signing of contract for another year.
    5) Continuous professional development and academic support.
    Last date on which applications will be accepted (day/month/year):


    30 June 2015.
    When the job begins:


    Holmesglen Language Centre require 5 teachers around mid to late January 2015.
    However we have an ongoing requirement for teachers as the Centre expands its operation.
    Documentation(**): 

    How to apply or seek further information about the position:


    Holmesglen Language Centre can only consider applicants who are at least 25 years old and are nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK or the USA. We will organize and pay the costs of all necessary working permits and visa’s.

    To apply, send your CV/Resume with a covering letter explaining your interest in this position to [email protected]
    Last edited by AgenTigaBelas; 27-11-14, 11:28. Reason: Error in Age limits

  • #2
    Originally posted by AgenTigaBelas View Post
    Job Title:

    Teachers of English as a Second Language
    Job Location:
    Tangerang, Jakarta
    Job Description/Responsibilities:


    Holmesglen Language Centre is a collaboration between Holmesglen Institute (Melbourne, Australia) and the University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang (UMT).
    The Holmesglen Language Centre aims to provide high quality English language study at an affordable price for the communities around Tangerang Jakarta. The targeted language students (adults) would include, university students particularly UMT enrolled students, professional and semi-professional workers needing to expand and develop their English language skills to meet their business needs and ASEAN language requirements for work purposes.
    Teachers are expected to teach up to 30 hours per week.
    Required Qualifications/Skills:


    The successful applicants will have:
    1) Graduate qualifications and an accredited TEFL/CELTA certificate or similiar.
    2) Excellent English communication.
    3) Experience teaching adults.
    4) Ability to adapt to challenging situations.
    5) Willingness to mentor and share skills.
    Salary Range:


    The salary will be IDR Rp 18,000,000.00 per month.
    Benefits:


    We offer:
    1) One-year full-time contract.
    2) Additional one month’s salary upon completion of contract.
    3) Generous leave entitlements.
    4) An additional RP11 million upon re-signing of contract for another year.
    5) Continuous professional development and academic support.
    Last date on which applications will be accepted (day/month/year):


    30 June 2015.
    When the job begins:


    Holmesglen Language Centre require 5 teachers around mid to late January 2015.
    However we have an ongoing requirement for teachers as the Centre expands its operation.
    Documentation(**): 

    How to apply or seek further information about the position:


    Holmesglen Language Centre can only consider applicants who are 25 years old and are nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK or the USA. We will organize and pay the costs of all necessary working permits and visa’s.

    To apply, send your CV/Resume with a covering letter explaining your interest in this position to [email protected]
    I'm pretty sure that you are not looking for teachers who are only 25 years old.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
      I'm pretty sure that you are not looking for teachers who are only 25 years old.
      Your absolutely correct, I dont know how that appeared in Bold Text. Teachers must be at least 25 years old.

      Thanks for the correction, I will attempt to fix this.

      Cheers A13

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi A13,
        i just pm you.would like to discuss further more.thank you

        Comment


        • #5
          Is that salary net or gross? any housing? vacation? yearly airfare allowance and monthly bonus per manpower rugulations?
          30 hours per week?

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry for the delay in responding.
            YES, the salary is net.
            We are looking into an arrangement for accomodation but this is not in place as yet. Current staff at at a 'serviced apartment"
            Four weeks annual leave, with another 3 preparation weeks subject to negotiation with management.
            Eleven million rupiah upon completion of contract.
            Eleven million rupiah upon re-signing for another year.
            One return annual airfare to home base up to Seventeen million rupiah.
            30 contact teaching hours per week.

            Hope this helps.
            A13

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AgenTigaBelas View Post
              Sorry for the delay in responding.
              YES, the salary is net.
              We are looking into an arrangement for accomodation but this is not in place as yet. Current staff at at a 'serviced apartment"
              Four weeks annual leave, with another 3 preparation weeks subject to negotiation with management.
              Eleven million rupiah upon completion of contract.
              Eleven million rupiah upon re-signing for another year.
              One return annual airfare to home base up to Seventeen million rupiah.
              30 contact teaching hours per week.

              Hope this helps.
              A13
              I'm not an English teacher, but a couple of common sense questions from your post.

              You state 18jt per month, net. Yet you only give 11jt yearly bonus, instead of the government mandated 18 million. (THR, I believe they call it.)
              Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                I'm not an English teacher, but a couple of common sense questions from your post.

                You state 18jt per month, net. Yet you only give 11jt yearly bonus, instead of the government mandated 18 million. (THR, I believe they call it.)
                I think that will be a matter of how they calculate the salary. THR is supposed to be calculated from fixed base pay, and companies sometimes reduce it by breaking the salary into components and labeling them in such a way as to disqualify them from the calculation.

                Comment

                Working...
                X