Facebook content writer (freelance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook content writer (freelance)

I'm looking for someone who can help me supply Facebook content for a business in F&B. You don't have to be a bule or have a background in marketing, but I need someone who is immersed in Australian nightlife culture. This is a freelance work that will go on for a few months. You don't have to be tech-savvy or update the FB page yourself - I will run all other social media tasks. Salary offered is USD20-50 per 500 words but there's a possibility to be paid on a project or monthly basis.

Hi there!
    My name is Aulia. I am currently available these days and I kind of need freelance job. So how do I contact you?

Comment

I am providing 100% unique, original, accurate and well-researched articles. I can guarantee you high quality articles that will be proofread and grammatically correct. I have been in this field for last 3 years and presently running a huge team. I am sure that you will be satisfied with the quality of articles I provide you with. All my articles will be copyscape passed and so there is no question of copied contents. I can also commit you timely completion of all assignments. So, if you are looking for top-notch quality articles, then I am here to provide you with the required service.How do i contact you?

Comment

Originally posted by odellglanville View Post
        I am providing 100% unique, original, accurate and well-researched articles. I can guarantee you high quality articles that will be proofread and grammatically correct. I have been in this field for last 3 years and presently running a huge team. I am sure that you will be satisfied with the quality of articles I provide you with. All my articles will be copyscape passed and so there is no question of copied contents. I can also commit you timely completion of all assignments. So, if you are looking for top-notch quality articles, then I am here to provide you with the required service.How do i contact you?
        without the intent of being snarky, your response herein is sprinkled with grammar errors, therefore coming across as overselling yourself/your business.

Comment

anyway, OP, i can always do with some extra beer money. and i am familiar (maybe a little too familiar) with the Australian nightlife culture, especially in perth, sydney and melbourne. give me a holla if you're interested. what will be useful is if you can provide a little more details on what kind of content you are seeking; covering individual hang out spots or recommending pub crawl routes or...?

Comment

Hey there, is this still available?
            I'm pretty interested.
            How do I contact you?

Comment

Originally posted by topsykretts View Post
              without the intent of being snarky, your response herein is sprinkled with grammar errors, therefore coming across as overselling yourself/your business.
              Originally posted by topsykretts View Post
              anyway, OP, i can always do with some extra beer money. and i am familiar (maybe a little too familiar) with the Australian nightlife culture, especially in perth, sydney and melbourne. give me a holla if you're interested. what will be useful is if you can provide a little more details on what kind of content you are seeking; covering individual hang out spots or recommending pub crawl routes or...?
              Wow, which one do you want to be, the pot or the kettle? I'm hoping you were on the turps when you suggested that.
              Sometimes I feel I must be lexdysic.

Comment

Working...
              X