Looking for amateur model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for amateur model

Hi everyone, here is the story: I'm going to run a small business, sell headscarves online. I need female model to put my headscarf on and i"ll shoot her and upload the pic to my website. Doesn't need skills at all. So I'm not sure to name it seeking employee or volunteer or something else. The photo season will take about 4 hours more less, in Yogyakarta.

This is just one time job, not the repetitive one. I'm not giving salary, but a compensation for transport and such. Since I just starting up small business here and can not afford for non-Indonesian professional model, please mention your expecting compensation.
    This opportunity is open for traveler as well(the one who wanna add some cash or just being a model). There is no dateline.

Well, I love to have many friends and meet new ones, so instead of doing serious job(the photo season) I like to make it fun, warmth friendly

Cheers,
    Desiana

job

[COLOR=#333333]I'm not giving salary, but a compensation for transport and such[/COLOR]
    Good luck with that plan..... even local models have to pay rent etc.

scruffy

Comment

Originally posted by desiklawida View Post
      Hi everyone, here is the story: I'm going to run a small business, sell headscarves online. I need female model to put my headscarf on and i"ll shoot her and upload the pic to my website. Doesn't need skills at all. So I'm not sure to name it seeking employee or volunteer or something else. The photo season will take about 4 hours more less, in Yogyakarta.

This is just one time job, not the repetitive one. I'm not giving salary, but a compensation for transport and such. Since I just starting up small business here and can not afford for non-Indonesian professional model, please mention your expecting compensation.
      This opportunity is open for traveler as well(the one who wanna add some cash or just being a model). There is no dateline.

Well, I love to have many friends and meet new ones, so instead of doing serious job(the photo season) I like to make it fun, warmth friendly

Cheers,
      Desiana
      Dear Desiana

My sister in law will be visiting Yogya next month and wouldn't mind doing this. We're looking to holiday there for a few days - so "compensation" in the form of transport around the area would be wonderful.

Please PM me and let me know if you still need an amateur model.

Comment

Working...
      X