Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green School Bali Employing Teachers, Child Psychologist, Business Enterprise Diploma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green School Bali Employing Teachers, Child Psychologist, Business Enterprise Diploma

Edited by Atlantis: See post #5 and read: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...EAD-THIS-FIRST
    Last edited by atlantis; 14-03-11, 20:09.

AS per the forum rules

IF YOU DO NOT USE THIS TEMPLATE YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING*

-----

Job Title:

Job Description:

Job Location:

Responsibilities:

Required Qualifications/Skills:

Salary Range:

Benefits:

Documentation:

-----
    *Under documentation, please verify that the employer will pay for the costs of all documentation related to employment and living in Indonesia (visa, work permit, etc.)

Please note that these postings will be sent to a moderation queue to be sure that you follow the template, before we will allow them to be published !
    The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

I've read the links supplied from that source but a cock up in my deleting PMs has lost it.
      If the accusations made in that link are valid, it would be best to post them.

If they are lies, the OP should be allowed to defend.
      If they are true, they serve as warning to potential employees.

If someone sends me the link and text again, I'll post it (Perhaps on a new thread) to allows both sides an open conversation on the subject.

Comment

Correction. I seem to have found the PMs.
        If there are no objections within 24 hours, I'll post them.

Comment

To the OP: As per post #2, please comply with the rules of this forum concerning ads to be posted.
          More about it is to be found here: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...EAD-THIS-FIRST

Failure to comply with it in the next 24 hours would trigger an edit of the thread with the removal of the content of your OP. Thanks.

To Mas Fred: if you want to post anything about the school, feel free to do it in a thread of your own.
          If it is something you can prove, something you have experienced yourself or something you know from a reliable source and that you can document with proofs then it should be OK. However I urge you to be careful. Laws about libel are stiff in Indonesia if you can't prove your point.

Comment

The only reason I would post would be to open the question to the OP.
            No problem with a new thread but I feel the OP should have the right to answer rather than rumour and sniping.
            It only seems fair. If it were my business, I would but the OP has just as much right to object as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
              AS per the forum rules

IF YOU DO NOT USE THIS TEMPLATE YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING*

-----

Job Title:

Job Description:

Job Location:

Responsibilities:

Required Qualifications/Skills:

Salary Range:

Benefits:

Documentation:

-----
              *Under documentation, please verify that the employer will pay for the costs of all documentation related to employment and living in Indonesia (visa, work permit, etc.)

Please note that these postings will be sent to a moderation queue to be sure that you follow the template, before we will allow them to be published !

This is the second thread and second time he has been asked to do this.

Comment

Working...
              X