Hi, for friends who need a place to live with complete facilities, beautiful views, and best guaranteed prices, you can contact me on WhatsApp messenger +62817205989. I have one unit located at Pantai Mutiara, Jakarta. The location of the apartment across from the beach.
You can check the unit videos at My INSTAGRAM ig: Jakartaapartmentforrent

Or via WA : +62817205589

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COC1Zuf...d=g1e6b41sxdpq

•The apartment has beautiful sea views on each balcony, you can enjoy the sunrise and sunset over the ocean, strong sea breeze right from the bedroom balconies. •Unit has the most complete furniture with BEST PRICE GUARANTEED.
•2 Bedrooms with 3 sea view balcony access in each bedroom. Clean bedding set are provided for both rooms.
•FREE cleaning service twice a week for monthly rent
• 1 projektor at the living room, and 1 new edition 55 inch smart android television provided at master bedroom. •Complete cooking utensils, stove, gas, a dispenser, refrigerator, grill microwave oven, toasters, pans, dolce gusto, washing machine, water heater,etc
•FREE WI-FI for monthly rent
•FREE TV cable channel for annual and monthly rent •Fixed parking space located next to the lift
For vidios please check on instagram ig: Jakartaapartmentforrent. Or via WhatsApp messenger: +62817205989
For annual and monthly rent