2 or 3br apartment in central wanted. <$2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 or 3br apartment in central wanted. <$2k

Starting to search around, currently staying Puri Casablanca which is the very furthest from my worplace that i would like to live. Working at Menara Batavia currently, so anything within 15-30min driving radius during peak hour is an option.

Im told there really only 2 types of furnishings - classical and minimal.
    I absolutely hate classical and do not want to waste my time with that.
    On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

http://www.plazaresidences.co.id/

Its In Mid Plaza Which is Closer To Menara Batavia Than From Puri Casablanca

Or City Loft Apartment
    Still Around Mid Plaza Area

If You Drive Away From Puri Casablanca To Menara Batavia
    You Pass By These 2 Apartments

There Are Lots More I Guess

Puri Casablanca Eh ?
    Which Tower ?
    Alamanda ?
    Bouganville ?
    Cattleya ?
    Dahlia ?
    Woof...Woof

Comment

Hi Tim, I have a 3 BR, 2BA apartment at Park Royal Apartment about 10-15 min drive to Menara Batavia.

The apartment is in high floor, Fully furnished with minimalist modern furniture and appliances. Nice view of Sudirman and Thamrin skyline.

If that sounds good too you you can email me or call me 081932129035 for appointment to see it.

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

Hmmmm for less than 2k you could get a house with pool in Kemang with 3-5 bedrooms. Not sure how far Kemang to Menara Batavia.

Anyway, check it out, hope it helps !! Plenty of apartments and homes. Good Luck

http://www.expatriates.com/classifie...singavailable/

Or you can go here and click on apartment for rent or apartment disewa and dont forget put the date month year
        http://www.pasangiklan.com/index.cfm...partmen+disewa
        Last edited by Helen_of_Troy; 12-01-09, 13:55.
        PHP Code:
        THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !!! 
        [FONT=Arial Black]Acceleratus maximus..Beep Beep[/FONT]

Comment

Dahlia

Kemang sounds far, just from the fact that its a house.
          On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

Hi Tim,

If you still looking, you may want to consider my unit at Park Royal. Located very close to Menara Batavia via Sudirman or side streets to avoid 3 in 1.

The apt complex is very nice with swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, mini market, pizza place.

The unit is beautifully furnished with minimalist modern style.

I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to show you the unit.

Sam

Comment

My concern with PR is the age of the building (which typically influences the quality).

Comment

Hi Tim

I understand your concern as I was asked same questions many times.

PR Twr 3 was built in 1996 about the same time as Puri Casablanca, by Japanese contractor Kobayashi as the finest apt at that time, costing approx USD 3000/m2. For comparison most newer apt post 1998 crisis cost USD 1000/m2 or less. After 1998 only 2 apt can afford the Japanese contractor fee: Pakubuwono and Setiabudi, now considered the best apts here.

The PR high standard shows in the solid wall, marble, lux bathroom, door frame etc which you can visually see. I own newer apts built by local contractors and it doesnt measure up. Many engineers will tell you PR would be one of the safest building in an earthquake.

Nowadays, many MNC put their expat in PR, mostly Japanese who has very high standard of safety. In late 1990, PR was 1 of very few apt approved by US Embassy to house its staff, and they conduct security and safety audit thoroughly before approval.

Well enuff said. How about you see for yourself and decide? It is a short hop from your office. Actually the next tall building to PR is Apt batavia which leads to Menara batavia.

If you prefer new apt, I have brand new [email protected] Kby baru close to Blok M. The commute would be 15-25 min approx.

Let me know if you are interested and I wish you luck in finding the perfect home.

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Helen_of_Troy View Post
                  Hmmmm for less than 2k you could get a house with pool in Kemang with 3-5 bedrooms. Not sure how far Kemang to Menara Batavia.

Anyway, check it out, hope it helps !! Plenty of apartments and homes. Good Luck

http://www.expatriates.com/classifie...singavailable/

Or you can go here and click on apartment for rent or apartment disewa and dont forget put the date month year
                  http://www.pasangiklan.com/index.cfm...partmen+disewa

Good Lord, A Republican giving some sensible advice, you drinking Helen? I could not live in an apartment here and YES you can get a house with a pool at that price in Kemang.

Comment

I want to live nearby to work, and not run a team of housekeepers - no thanks to Kemang suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim M View Post
                      I want to live nearby to work, and not run a team of housekeepers - no thanks to Kemang suggestions.

Tim who has been telling you these stories. For the last 15 years I have only had 1 houseboy and once the wife moved in 9 yrs ago will still have the same houseboy, no cooks, no nannies, no multitude of housemaids. One houseboy, does all the cleaning, washing, ironing, dishes, washes both cars in the morning and waits to open the gate if the wife and I come late at night. He does the work of 2 people and we pay him for it, he is honest as the day is long and one less person in the house is good for us.

We do have a guy that comes around 3 times a week for about 30 minutes a time and does the pool as well as a gardener that comes and works outside all day every Sunday. But having our houseboy and the other 2 and none ever intruding on our privacy plus a nice backyard, pool, bale and porch to BBQ on is so much better than any apartment.

Comment

One househelper is one too many for me. I am extremely comfortable living in a nice apartment with one room for lounging, one room for my computer systems, and one room for *cough* sleeping. A house is just a waste for me and represents too much work/help required.

If i want to return to the big house/yard lifestyle i'll go back to Australia.

Comment

Apartment next to Pacific place beside electronic city is also good...I cant remember the name..something kusuma...I've been there and its nice, small and easy maintenance. or Menara batavia, Aston also not bad.
                          I only have small 4 bedrooms house, cant efford to buy bigger one..I have same 1 housekeeper for last 7 years. I need her because I am working and I have a son to look after. She does all cooking ~she is good for cooking western food now~wash 2 cars every morning, ironing, do shopping for me, cleaning,house is spotless.
                          Before my son was born, I only had part time cleaner,only 3 hours/day...thats it.
                          Regards STT.
                          PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Why Dont You Try To Rent a "Kost" Tim ?
                            So many Nearby Sudirman Attached With So Many facilities
                            Internet
                            Swiming Pool
                            Parking Area Etc

BTW
                            If I'm Not Mistaken
                            I Guess I Seen You Once On Tower D Lobby Stair
                            Doing Nothing But Staring Up the Sky or Sumthing
                            Am I right ?
                            Last edited by Ishtar^Summer; 28-01-09, 11:52.
                            Woof...Woof

Comment

Kost is not for me
                              Yes that would likely be me, if it was Tower D. When was that?

Comment

Working...
                              X