No announcement yet.

2 or 3br apartment in central wanted. <$2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that a "looking for an apartment" thread became a "defend the reason why im looking for an apartment" is a little amusing. But all fun guys.
    On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

apartment in jakarta residence

Hi Tim,

I have 3 bedrooms apartment in Thamrin. Jakarta Residence Apartment. fully furnished brand new. just about your budget.walking distance to Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia. You can contact me at 0812 806 4790, thx

ervina

Comment

If people doesn't want to have full tribes (housekeepers) in their house it doesn't meant you are not open minded. I can call this person as "Independent", love to do things and able to to things by your self, no need helper unles its nescesarry. That is Western life style.. self service. My office is 5 min walk from my home.
        Honestly why would I drive and stuck 1-2 hours in traffic jam when you can find home closer to your office or office closer to home.
        in Tim M case..I am 100% agree, you should find home closer to your work..very convinience and save time. Good luck. I have a friend who work in property..I'll let u know maybe she can help you to find right place and right budget.
        Regards STT.
        PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

At the moment im almost confirmed on a place in Kempinski (Grand Indo) but yeah any help is welcome
          On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

Originally posted by Black Adder View Post
            A Scorpion asked a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown as well. The frog then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them. When asked why, the scorpion explains, "I'm a scorpion; it's my nature."
            Hehehehehhe
            Woof...Woof

Comment

Originally posted by Tim M View Post
              At the moment im almost confirmed on a place in Kempinski (Grand Indo) but yeah any help is welcome
              Puri Casablanca Has Such A Big Lost Tim
              Woof...Woof

Comment

Hey Tim, do you own a weedeater............

Hey Tim, do you own a weedeater?

The moving van pulled up about 1:00 pm and the workers started to unload very nice looking furniture. A small European sports car then entered the drive. A man got out to survey the workers progress.

A neighbor finished mowing his lawn and decided to go over and introduce himself.

Hi, I'm Earl. The New neighbor was very busy of course, but cordial and merely said hello.

Earl asked " what ya do?" The man replied are you asking my occupation? Earl said Yeah, What ya do?

The man stated that he is a professor at the local Baltimore College.

Earl then asks, What ya teach?

The man stated he teaches Logic.

Earl asks, How ya teach logic?

The man replied that logic is merely a series of inductions or deductions to arrive at a conclusion.

Earl said, How's that work.

The man asked Earl if he owned a weedeater? Earl said Yelp. The man then stated Earl you are a Heterosexual! Earl quickly agreed but asked how the man determined that?

The man said Earl, if you own a weed eater then you have a lawn. If you have a lawn then you own a house, statistically speaking if you own a house you are married. If you are married you are a heterosexual.

Earl was quite impressed. And later that night Earl and his buddy Bubba were drinking beer when Earl had told Bubba of his new neighbor, and how he taught Logic at that fancy Baltimore College.

Eagerly wanting to demonstrate the Professors example Earl asked Bubba, You own a weedeater? Bubba said No. Earl said 'Ha, Fag!

Comment

Finally looking more like an apartment, and less like ..... well..... empty or a mess

Comment

^^^Where is the room where all the action happens?

Comment

Looking Good Bro...

I just read thru the thread a bit...

Wow...kind of crazy how sidetracked it got!!! Glad its coming together for you and R2D2...hehehe

BTW...tell me thats a cam big daddy
                      “Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.”

Comment

Originally posted by Black Adder View Post
                        Hey Tim, do you own a weedeater?

The moving van pulled up about 1:00 pm and the workers started to unload very nice looking furniture. A small European sports car then entered the drive. A man got out to survey the workers progress.

A neighbor finished mowing his lawn and decided to go over and introduce himself.

Hi, I'm Earl. The New neighbor was very busy of course, but cordial and merely said hello.

Earl asked " what ya do?" The man replied are you asking my occupation? Earl said Yeah, What ya do?

The man stated that he is a professor at the local Baltimore College.

Earl then asks, What ya teach?

The man stated he teaches Logic.

Earl asks, How ya teach logic?

The man replied that logic is merely a series of inductions or deductions to arrive at a conclusion.

Earl said, How's that work.

The man asked Earl if he owned a weedeater? Earl said Yelp. The man then stated Earl you are a Heterosexual! Earl quickly agreed but asked how the man determined that?

The man said Earl, if you own a weed eater then you have a lawn. If you have a lawn then you own a house, statistically speaking if you own a house you are married. If you are married you are a heterosexual.

Earl was quite impressed. And later that night Earl and his buddy Bubba were drinking beer when Earl had told Bubba of his new neighbor, and how he taught Logic at that fancy Baltimore College.

Eagerly wanting to demonstrate the Professors example Earl asked Bubba, You own a weedeater? Bubba said No. Earl said 'Ha, Fag!
                        ..good one max :} :} :}
                        IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

He does have optical sensors, but only so he doesnt bump into things.
                          He's a wicked robot, so many functions and programmable rountines, he can even navigate the house.
                          On top of my speaker beside TV you can also see my pet robot dinosaur 'Pleo'. He's good fun but more for the ladies, bit slow and cute. R2 has far more attitude and gets moody with you

Action room is through the door in the first pic.
                          My facebook has photos of it.

Comment

when is the house/apartment warming??
                            Regards STT.

Comment

soon soon, just trying to work out a suitable date since i wasnt sure till yesterday if i'd be in Jaks this weekend (which i now am).

Comment

Look like you filled your home with stuff already...found everything you needs?
                                Regards STT.

Comment

Working...
                                X