2 or 3br apartment in central wanted. <$2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

i would like to offer you our apartment near your embassy, at Taman Rasuna Apartment, 3bedrooms (but no servant room, i change it to mini library), furnished (included tv, stereo, dvd, internet and tv cable connection, microwave, washing machine), it on Tower 1, 20th floor. we will start renting it on march, since we are not move out yet.

If you interested you may have a look at http://fhanifa.multiply.com . thanks.

Fita

Comment

good luck searching

Comment

Originally posted by Tim M View Post
        Kost is not for me
        Yes that would likely be me, if it was Tower D. When was that?
        It Was Sunday
        arround 11 am
        I Wanted Say hi But..
        i Was Afraid It Will be Rude Since We Dont Know Each other

AFAIK
        There is a 'appartment look a like' KOst nearby sudirman
        3,000,000 / month
        Why U Dont like Kos ?
        Is It Sumthing To Do With Security ?
        Woof...Woof

Comment

Typically the Kost ive seen are in the back alleys, and consist only of a bedroom plus bathroom.

Hmmm Sunday, ah yes now i know - i was sitting on the front steps wondering where my agent was (he was late to pick me up)
          On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

Typically the Kost ive seen are in the back alleys, and consist only of a bedroom plus bathroom.

Hmmm Sunday, ah yes now i know - i was sitting on the front steps wondering where my agent was (he was late to pick me up)
            It is Your Destiny To Stay At Puri Casablanca..

Dont Move...

Menara batavia Is Only 15 Mins Drive..
            Hehehe
            Last edited by Ishtar^Summer; 30-01-09, 10:20.
            Woof...Woof

Comment

Starting to search around, currently staying Puri Casablanca which is the very furthest from my worplace that i would like to live. Working at Menara Batavia currently, so anything within 15-30min driving radius during peak hour is an option.
              Tim, how about my apartment. It's not exactly 2 or 3 bedroom, as it is a loft. But it's much less than 2K. Please check out www.cityloft2019.blogspot.com. It's just across the street from Batavia, so you can just walk to work?

A

Comment

Ive inspected before at cityloft (and i spend a lot of time down at citywalk) but its too small for me, with not nearly enough storage space nor a seperate area for my computer room.
                On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

Originally posted by Ishtar^Summer View Post
                  Menara batavia Is Only 15 Mins Drive..
                  At what time - 3am?
                  During peak hours it takes me 30 mins.

Comment

I want to live nearby to work, and not run a team of housekeepers - no thanks to Kemang suggestions.
                    not very open minded, are you?

Comment

About 10 to 15 min to Menara Batavia, there some apartments: Apartment Istana Sahid (http://www.istanasahidapartment.com/) , Pavillion Apartment, Sudirman Park (http://www.sudirman-park.com/) or Kempinski. Check the rental or sale at http://jakarta-apartment.com/?

Comment

Kingwilly: I guess your post is supposed to show us how an open minded person should behave ?

Comment

yeah im really not quite sure how to handle that response.
                          because i have my preferences that do not agree with Kemang living, then im not open minded?

let me boil down my lifestyle for you so that you dont missunderstand:

work 8am-6/8pm every weekday, sometimes on a saturday for a while too
                          finish work and head somwhere in a cab for dinner, or straight out with the guys/girls
                          finish my night up in a club or head home early
                          check some crap on my laptop and then go to sleep
                          weekend comes and i spend more time out - less time home unless i have company

so big house in kemang that takes twice as long to travel too from? no thanks

Comment

yeah im really not quite sure how to handle that response.
                            because i have my preferences that do not agree with Kemang living, then im not open minded?

let me boil down my lifestyle for you so that you dont missunderstand:

work 8am-6/8pm every weekday, sometimes on a saturday for a while too
                            finish work and head somwhere in a cab for dinner, or straight out with the guys/girls
                            finish my night up in a club or head home early
                            check some crap on my laptop and then go to sleep
                            weekend comes and i spend more time out - less time home unless i have company

so big house in kemang that takes twice as long to travel too from? no thanks
                            Thanks to have answered in a temperate manner
                            Still wonder why KW was looking for trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                              Thanks to have answered in a temperate manner
                              Still wonder why KW was looking for trouble?
                              A Scorpion asked a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown as well. The frog then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them. When asked why, the scorpion explains, "I'm a scorpion; it's my nature."

Comment

As I follow the conversation among you all who tried to help Tim, and as I read what Tim told about his way of living there, I do understand why he does need the appartment

Comment

Working...
                                X