Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about BINUS School Simprug

Hello everybody,

I have been invited to a Skype interview at the BINUS School Simprug.for a position as primary teacher.I have been trying to find some reviews about the school, but I haven't been very successful...
    I would be very thankful for any information that I could get about working at this school.

Thanks a lot for your help!

My son attended the high school, but it was quite some time ago. It was a wonderful experience for him, as compared to the other Indonesian school that he'd attended before. I found the teachers and administration wonderful ! They've since moved to a new campus and grown phenomenally ... !
    Danielle Surkatty
    Member of the Organizing Committee
    Living in Indonesia, A Site for Expatriates
    https://www.expat.or.id/

Living in Indonesia Expat Forum
    Webmaster
    http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Julie0650 View Post
      Hello everybody,

I have been invited to a Skype interview at the BINUS School Simprug.for a position as primary teacher.I have been trying to find some reviews about the school, but I haven't been very successful...
      I would be very thankful for any information that I could get about working at this school.

Thanks a lot for your help!
      Given that you begin every sentence with "I", one assumes you would be unsuccessful regardless ...(hopefully) ... multiple sources beyond here to facilitate your query

Comment

Hi Julie, I have been teaching here in Jakarta for four years and have heard good things among teaching circles about BINUS. I think it is a quite well-funded school, which helps in obvious ways. While I have never worked there, I did apply and got a good vibe from them. If you would like further reading, perhaps try looking on Internationalschoolsreview.com

All the best!

Comment

Working...
        X