Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How PrimeOne School treats its teachers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How PrimeOne School treats its teachers!

The moderators are worried about liable, they have delated and I have changed info so as to not offend anyone.

The school, Has been taking advantage of unknowing teachers for some time, I for one am not an unknowing teacher but needed a job so ..as we say here "just try". So Lets start with some background information, this link was posted 19-05-11 I bit old but you can see the questions i had before I started: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...light=primeone This link was started by me under "Laws, Visas, Money Matters and Documents" and I up to date as of 06 may 2014: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...light=primeone Now lets look at the contract and other documents you must sign before the school will Hire you, they are as fallows: 1. Oath of Office 2. DECLARATION 3. WORK AGREEMENT 4. Letter of Statement 5. ENTRUSTING NOTE the PDF will come in the next post as I need to split them first... (too big)
    Last edited by Donkk; 29-11-14, 13:05.

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=book antiqua]Menanti seribu burung di udara, satu di tangan dilepaskan.
    [/FONT]
    [/COLOR]

Reading that thread, the question is why? You knew what they were like, so why?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkk View Post
      Now lets look at the contract and other documents you must sing before PrimeOne will Hire you, they are as fallows:
      Funny, I don't recall being asked to sing anything ... good thing too. I can carry a suitcase, but I can't carry a tune.
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Well, it seems that Firfox will not let me upload so back to IE. Here is 1. Oath of Office:
        Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:33.

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=book antiqua]Menanti seribu burung di udara, satu di tangan dilepaskan.
        [/FONT]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

O seem to have a very hard time to do this from a games cafe so, its a bit sloppy and slow. 2. DECLARATION
          Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:33.

[/FONT]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

3. Work agreement
            Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:34.

[/FONT]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

4. Letter of Statement
              Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:34.

[/FONT]
              [/COLOR]

Comment

5. Entrusting note. This is a sticker with me as well, THEY REFUSED TO RETURN ANY OF THE PAPERS THAT THEY ARE HOLDING!!!!!
                Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:35.

[/FONT]
                [/COLOR]

Comment

I hope you are not a negative provocateur, provoking and playing my fellow colleagues one against another or towards the school including spreading news that may disturb the teaching – learning process. are you??? lol ;-)

Comment

Ok that completes part 1 of what the school will ask from you., Part 2 will cover personal experience with management, this may not be what happens to you. its meant to provide you with what the school management feels is the correct way to run there family owned business. I will also provide more information on the the "family".
                    Last edited by Donkk; 29-11-14, 12:41.

[/FONT]
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Donkk View Post
                      Well, it seems that Firfox will not let me upload so back to IE. Here is 1. Oath of Office:
                      I also work at this school and simply refused to sign this document. I can also confirm that, in Donkk's case, the school did not adhere to Section 15 of his work agreement. The school outright refuses, in most cases, to give teachers signed copies of their contract. I, however, did manage to bulldoze them into giving me a copy of mine.

Comment

Well... here I am In a place where the computers work and are safe to use, So here3 the first. in OCT they decided that they did not need to obey my contract or the law and gave me notice to pack up and find my own place to live.
                        Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:35.

[/FONT]
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

This is one of the few better more well written ones, but to me its still very veg and shows a lack in understanding of what happens in the class room.
                          Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:36.

[/FONT]
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

From this letter its a bit more clear as to the lack of skill as educators and more so to their basic lack of English, that's quite sad for a letter signed by the A/C
                            Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 17:38.

[/FONT]
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

As time passes they English gets worse... as I have said they may not do this to you, but just consider the town of the letters and the lack of focus on on any one subject
                              Last edited by El_Goretto; 27-11-14, 18:03.

[/FONT]
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X