Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Cultural Trainers in Jakarta

Hello All!

I am currently looking for a cross cultural trainer based in Jakarta.
    May I know where can I look for one?

Can you be more specific in the job requirments and exactly what you want them to do? I have some experience in this field.

Comment

Still need the trainer?

Originally posted by Rocket79 View Post
      Hello All!

Hi Rocket79,
      I wonder should you still need a cross cultural trainer. Just joined this forum notice this thread. I could recommend you to a trainer who is an award winning International speaker, a traveler and an author, and is available for consulting or training/executive-education assignments based in Jakarta.

Comment

@Harmony81: A while back I was in contact with Rocket79 and they sent me some information, which I am cutting and pasting below:

Originally posted by Rocket79 in a PM to travelNteach
        Hi there!

Apologies for my late reply to your interest in my thread previously.

I will list the details below:

1. Theme : Cross Cutural Understanding: Indonesians and Expatriates Working Together
        2. Location : Cilegon (Banten province)
        3. Number of participant: 16 pax, most of them are from Argentina, Brasil, Italy and Romania
        4. Some of them are already more than 1 year in Indonesia, and some of them are still new
        5. Number or days: 1 or 2 days

The purpose of this cross culture training is “how to deal with local people from Serang, Ciligon & Merak, and how these expatriates can work together with current other employees, this company was a local company, it had been bought by foreign company, and 70% of them was working for more than 5 years and 30% of them were new hire.

We do not have the materials for this and would require your assistance in creation of materials.
        Additionally, our client would also like to meet up with the trainer for a quick presentation of what you will be offering for the actual training itself.
        If you are keen and experienced for this, please kindly send me your CV (email removed)
        Please kindly respond via email as I seldom go through my private messages here.
        Rocket79 didnt answer the question I posed about salary range.
        Last edited by Puspawarna; 12-02-14, 13:46. Reason: to make the information presented clearer

Comment

travekNteach, your posts in this thread are really confusing...in post 2, you seem to be a possible training provider. In post 4, you seem like you are looking for a training provider. Also regarding post #4: who didn't answer a question about salary range, and why has the email address for interested applicants been removed?

I'm guessing there is an explanation for the above that makes sense, but if you don't want people to apply to you for the position, you'd probably be better off explaining more clearer who is looking for a trainer, and how people can contact that person.

Comment

sorry for the confusion. that was the copy of a reply that i received from the OP perhaps a month after he orginally contacted me. I copy and pasted his rely so that poster number 3 could better determine whether their friend would be interested or not.
            hope this clears it up.
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by travelNteach View Post
              sorry for the confusion. that was the copy of a reply that i received from the OP perhaps a month after he orginally contacted me. I copy and pasted his rely so that poster number 3 could better determine whether their friend would be interested or not.
              hope this clears it up.
              thanks
              Thanks for the clarification. I have edited your earlier post so that readers hopefully won't be confused.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Cross cultural business training jakarta indonesia

Hello,
                  I offer cross-cultural business training sessions to individuals or groups. Have 12 years experience in Indonesia providing services to professionals working in Indonesia, Jakarta and other large cities.
                  I have also designed, developed and delivered personalized sessions to help non-Indonesian companies (in Thailand) developing ties with Indonesian companies as well.
                  Please contact me for further information.

Isabelle

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post

I'm guessing there is an explanation for the above that makes sense, but if you don't want people to apply to you for the position, you'd probably be better off explaining more clearer who is looking for a trainer, and how people can contact that person.
                    Aduh! Puspa! I'm shocked! Surely a case of MTSS (MultiTaskingStressSyndrome)?
                    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
                      Aduh! Puspa! I'm shocked! Surely a case of MTSS (MultiTaskingStressSyndrome)?
                      You're a brave man charlie brown.

Comment

Originally posted by johntap View Post
                        Puspa and I are "cool" as the kids say and she (unlike myself) is a particularly level-headed person. I am pretty sure that she will actually appreciate my pointing out the minor "mishap", as I believe it could be correctly described. MTSS is a very real thing and can affect even those who are generally quite good at it (multi-tasking): I am not.
                        [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

I find it hard to single task.

Anyway, you'll find out sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket79 View Post
                            Hello All!

Are they anything like Adidas ???

Comment

Originally posted by johntap View Post
                              Not at all, johntap. I mean, I'm sure MisterBule is indeed brave, but it's not a trait he needed to demonstrate in this instance. It's well known that MisterB and I share a penchant for old movies and grammatically correct writing.

This thread is rather bizarre when resurrected. When this old thread popped up in the "new posts" list, I got as far as post #5 without remembering what originally happened, and thought, "boy, what a bitch I was." Then I read further and realized that whatever I was complaining about has been edited out of existence. So the meaning of my commentary is more clearer now.

Comment

Working...
                              X