Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone I know here enjoyed the course, it is a tough 4 weeks, decent TEFL and CELTA courses are. It is a lot of theory to cram into a short time, expect a bit of homework too.

It will be a lot of fun though so don't worry too much try not to go out with your fellow students every night haha otherwise it will be torture

It is worth getting a few books to brush up on your English before you come. Practical English Usage by Michael Swan is a handy book to have.

Comment

Yea, I definitely need to brush up on some things. I'll check out that book, thanks.

Comment

I would also recommend Raymond Murphy's English Grammar in Use - Intermediate. This has simple explanations and pictures + practice exercises.

Swan can be pretty hard to get your head around if you're not that hot on grammar. However it is a must buy it's the grammar bible.
        The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

If you want to PM me your email address, I can send you a few PDF's books on grammar too I can also send you a few other books, so you can see what a students book, teachers book and example tests look like. It will give you an idea of what you need to do for lesson plans, also check out other teachers lesson plans online.

Comment

I really appreciate the help bro.

Comment

No problem, glad to help out

Comment

This thread was deleted by its OP. Undeleted and locked to prevent any further deletion and loss of information for the community. If you are interested by the topic, please create a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                X