Debunking the Palestine Lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
    You tell him to go crawl back under his rock. Okay, he complies and goes back under his rock (into his house). After all, that SHOULD be the safest and most comfortable place for all of us, right? Under our own rock / in our own home?

Later that day, tiba tiba his phone rings. "Hello?" "This is 'David'. You have three minutes to get yourself and your entire family out from under that rock. Now." He quickly gathers his family and hustles them out from under his "rock", leaning all that they own inside. They run to a neighbor's "rock" hoping for shelter. Unfortunately, that neighbor also got a phone call. Ultimately both his and his neighbor's "rock" were completely destroyed. His wife and two of his five children are now dead. He has no "rock" of his own to crawl under anymore.

"Go crawl under another rock, any rock", someone tells him. In his anger, grief and frustration, he picks up some smaller, hand-sized rocks and begins throwing them at the 'Davids'. You can see and read about the proportion of the 'Davids' who are actually injured or killed versus that of the 'non-Davids' for yourself.

A different perspective.
    Thanks, that's is clever.
    Aloft! Me hearties! Harharhar!

Comment

Originally posted by tihzho View Post
      How is this biased, I simply brought up the reasons for why Israel is defending itself. I said I do not feel sorry for the Palestinians because it is they who have throughout history provoked what is happening now. Israel warns people that a strike is going to happen so they can take cover. That's been their policy, what's the policy of the Palestinians? Yes war is hell, but you're an idiot to think Israel will do nothing to defend itself from someone who since the end of the Ottoman Empire had pledged Jewish elimination. At least Israel attempts to warn the population of impeding attacks, can that be said of the Palestinians? No.

Wake up and smell the coffee...if you can
      Funny this, When I was in University (my university is the best 5 in Indonesia) in my 'Tata Negara' study, my lecture was explaining strategy of wars (I was studying finance, I still don't understand why I had to learn about The Great Alexander strategy of wars) he mentioned the Arab's war and how Israel won the war. He said, Israel used to be very small, but Arab nations wanted to eliminate it totally. But because Israel had such a good strategy, it won the war and gained more land instead of losing. In his own language "Israel duduk manis nggak ngapa2in Kok diserang". From that point, I stopped seeing the conflict in Palestine as a religion sentiment but instead, it is all about defending their land. For both side. The same way I see how Timor Timur want to have their own land. I still feel the scar.
      Last edited by Missnaughty; 12-07-14, 18:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
        Funny this, When I was in University (my university is the best 5 in Indonesia) in my 'Tata Negara' study, my lecture was explaining strategy of wars (I was studying finance, I still don't understand why I had to learn about The Great Alexander strategy of wars) he mentioned the Arab's war and how Israel won the war. He said, Israel used to be very small, but Arab nations wanted to eliminate it totally. But because Israel had such a good strategy, it won the war and gained more land instead of losing. In his own language "Israel duduk manis nggak ngapa2in Kok diserang". From that point, I stopped seeing the conflict in Palestine as a religion sentiment but instead, it is all about defending their land. For both side. The same way I see how Timor Timur want to have their own land. I still feel the scar.
        Well I wouldn't mind if Palestinian region become totally Israel's, may it be anything to end the war without further causing damage and more importantly collateral damage.

Comment

Originally posted by tihzho View Post
          Here he is meeting Hitler in December 1941 do you know what they are discussing?

The cute guy near the window? Who is going to have sex with him first? I don't know what they are discussing, but you have made a good point about meetings that occurred then.

But lots of dirty linen comes out when you go to the supposed roots of the Nazis. For example, their anti-miscegenation laws were directly modeled on those of Virginia in the good ol' US of A. Their "scientists" gave speeches to the Eugenics Society in NYC and elsewhere during the decade or so before war was declared. Who are some of the luminaries who belonged to the Eugenics Society (aka "Too many poor people in this world"): Winston Churchill, Margaret Sanger (founder of birth control movement in US), and many more.

Comment

Originally posted by martindo View Post
            The cute guy near the window? Who is going to have sex with him first? I don't know what they are discussing, but you have made a good point about meetings that occurred then.

But lots of dirty linen comes out when you go to the supposed roots of the Nazis. For example, their anti-miscegenation laws were directly modeled on those of Virginia in the good ol' US of A. Their "scientists" gave speeches to the Eugenics Society in NYC and elsewhere during the decade or so before war was declared. Who are some of the luminaries who belonged to the Eugenics Society (aka "Too many poor people in this world"): Winston Churchill, Margaret Sanger (founder of birth control movement in US), and many more.
            Keen eyes!

Comment

Just to be clear here:
              I don't side with either Palestine or Israel. I do believe it is a tragedy that will play out for a lot of years to come and the main victims in all of it are just regular folks doing what they can to survive in the midst of it all. - hence my comment- its tragic.

As for the bickering in this thread- grow up willya.
              People are being bombed, are your petty arguments really so entertaining that they attempt to overshadow it?
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

as long as both side wont take the 2 State Solution this war would never end... I rather go pray for the people there and give donations...
                10 step to eternity...

Comment

I got a bbm this morning, they said to collect fund to send FPI to gaza
                  Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                    Just to be clear here:
                    I don't side with either Palestine or Israel. I do believe it is a tragedy that will play out for a lot of years to come and the main victims in all of it are just regular folks doing what they can to survive in the midst of it all. - hence my comment- its tragic.

People are being bombed, are your petty arguments really so entertaining that they attempt to overshadow it?
                    Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
                      as long as both side wont take the 2 State Solution this war would never end... I rather go pray for the people there and give donations...
                      Me aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                        FPI would be useless if sent there anyways, I got similar one asking to donate money and medicine instead...

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                          FPI? Oh, yes please. Get them one way ticket and and sure we'll be just fine not to have them back.

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                          Just to be clear here:

Hear, hear!

Comment

Originally posted by whatever View Post
                            FPI? Oh, yes please. Get them one way ticket and and sure we'll be just fine not to have them back.

Hear, hear!
                            Thats the plan!
                            Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
                              You tell him to go crawl back under his rock. Okay, he complies and goes back under his rock (into his house). After all, that SHOULD be the safest and most comfortable place for all of us, right? Under our own rock / in our own home?

Later that day, tiba tiba his phone rings. "Hello?" "This is 'David'. You have three minutes to get yourself and your entire family out from under that rock. Now." He quickly gathers his family and hustles them out from under his "rock", leavng all that they own inside. They run to a neighbor's "rock" hoping for shelter. Unfortunately, that neighbor also got a phone call. Ultimately both his and his neighbor's "rock" were completely destroyed. His wife and two of his five children are now dead. He has no "rock" of his own to crawl under anymore.

"Go crawl under another rock, any rock", someone tells him. In his anger, grief and frustration, he picks up some smaller, hand-sized rocks and begins throwing them at the 'Davids'. You can see and read about the proportion of the 'Davids' who are actually injured or killed versus that of the 'non-Davids' for yourself.

A different perspective.
                              Excellent piece, well written, Pulitzer material. Green brick coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by benederlof View Post
                                Excellent piece, well written, Pulitzer material. Green brick coming your way.
                                ay-oh... cheers for the brick
                                [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X