Debunking the Palestine Lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 hour cease-fire announced by UN.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

• MB #175 seems like by sea is the only way out . NZ #178 yes, It is a terrible situation indeed and no one seems to want to help and in the end there is going to be a lot of pissed off people that survive

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
        It's not ending however, and as I've said, my personal interest and focus here is simply on the moral atrocities that are (in my view) occurring, the evil scenario (my view again) that is playing out, and the moral culpability of those who are doing this (siege and assault of Gaza) and those who are supporting them.
        Noted. It just saddens me that even on a thread like this, where most of us are not directly involved in this conflict nor have to bear direct consequences of these events, we still cannot find a common vision of how to move this situation forward. If that is the situation in this relatively relaxed and detached setting, then it doesn't bode well for the real life tragedy playing out. Which is stating the obvious, I suppose.
        Take my advice, I don't need it.

Comment

• I have been reading this thread avidly and have come to the conclusion that this situation is so fucked up no one will ever recover.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
            I have been reading this thread avidly and have come to the conclusion that this situation is so fucked up no one will ever recover.
            This.

The problem is intractable, there's really no sense in taking sides.

Comment

• Unbridled uncalled violence is the hallmark of rabid insanity. Of course a rational mind can only expect a moral pretext, however defunct, to be generated by the insane perpetrators.

you don't massacre innocent civilians for what the paramilitary apparatus does. That makes one a criminal of the nth degree.

Comment

• I stand on the civilians side. I pray for both civilians (Israel and Palestine), but please.. Give a freedom for Palestine!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coefficient View Post
                  Unbridled uncalled violence is the hallmark of rabid insanity. Of course a rational mind can only expect a moral pretext, however defunct, to be generated by the insane perpetrators.

you don't massacre innocent civilians for what the paramilitary apparatus does. That makes one a criminal of the nth degree.

We call it "collective punishment". Here's a "side"... an old song from a nice Jewish boy:

Comment

• Gaza: Law of war needs testing at International Criminal Court

International law seems eyeless in Gaza. For more than two weeks the world has watched war crimes apparently committed by both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hniecalista View Post
                      I stand on the civilians side. I pray for both civilians (Israel and Palestine), but please.. Give a freedom for Palestine!!
                      Freedom for Israel too

Comment

• This thread is becoming extremely political. I've moved it to Politics.

Please remember to respect people on both sides of the argument. If you need to learn how to argue effectively, I recommend reading this wonderful article on How to Disagree.
                        Need help with the forum? Contact me!
                        Butuh bantuan dengan forum ini? E-mail aku!

Don't forget to stop by our primary website, Living in Indonesia, A Site For Expatriates.

Comment

• I think this thread has been "extremely political" from the get-go, and Tihzho should have posted it here in the first place. (How could a thread with such a title "not" be political?).

In my personal opinion, one does not need to argue effectively with someone who supports the extrajudicial killings of civilians, including children. One does not need to argue with such a point of view at all, as it is (in my opinion) clearly one which has no moral substance or validity.

Comment

• Observation as a U.S. citizen:

It seems like we usually have a President with a moral conscience but no balls, or a President with balls but no moral conscience, and only rarely do the two converge in a single leader. This clearly is a case of the President with a moral conscience, but no balls... since they're currently in Bibi Netanyahu's pocket.

I'm almost absolutely sure that even a President Hillary Clinton would be showing more balls in this situation than we are seeing now from Obama.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5643852.html

"Don't ever second guess me again. Don't question what I do, and don't try to embarrass me in front of my friends. Oh, and I want a raise on my allowance, too."

Nice... and Obama said what to this? "How much? Big bills or small?" Yep, No balls at all.

"The Obama administration on Friday condemned "outrageous" violations of an internationally brokered Gaza cease-fire by Palestinian militants and called the apparent abduction of an Israeli soldier a "barbaric" action."

Eehh? Taking prisoners of war... from the military personnel of the other side... who are attacking and invading your territory... is "barbaric"? Are they joking now?

This is "barbaric", but the indiscriminate slaughter of hundreds of civilians, including old people, women and children, is .. what? "Nakal"? Truly we are through the looking glass here. It's looking more and more like this entire Israeli Adventure was a "set-up job" from the beginning.
                            Last edited by Mister Bule; 03-08-14, 03:17.

Comment

• Yeah, no balls at all. Wonder who voted for this guy?
                              [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• 1,712 - 67

"Israel, right or wrong". Little kids with their arms and legs blown off and entire neighborhoods and towns reduced to rotting corpses under concrete rubble are the price Israel is willing to pay for its security and freedom. But they are not Israeli children or Israeli towns and neighborhoods.

"Wrong side of history", anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X