Looking For a Good Rabbit Vet. (Doctor Hewan) in Bandung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For a Good Rabbit Vet. (Doctor Hewan) in Bandung

Our little rabbit was sick last week. Took him to the vet and he got the "standard treatment", an injection of anti-bionics and vitamins. The rabbit has recovered, so I don't want to diss the vet. Problem is, the vet told me he didn't know what was wrong with the little guy, he rarely treats rabbits, and the antibiotics were the only thing he could do. Fair enough, but in the future I'd rather use someone who knows a bit more about rabbits. Any recommendations for a rabbit vet in Bandung?

Find a thread in here somewhere with the vet I rec'd in bdg... it exists somewhere.
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

here : http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...vet-in-Bandung
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post
        Our little rabbit was sick last week. Took him to the vet and he got the "standard treatment", an injection of anti-bionics and vitamins. The rabbit has recovered, so I don't want to diss the vet. Problem is, the vet told me he didn't know what was wrong with the little guy, he rarely treats rabbits, and the antibiotics were the only thing he could do. Fair enough, but in the future I'd rather use someone who knows a bit more about rabbits. Any recommendations for a rabbit vet in Bandung?
        Anti-bionics? You don't want your bunny to be the 6 million dollar bunny? I hope your conejo gets better.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Thanks Badazz. Now I know it's there I'll have it next time he gets sick.
          Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
          Anti-bionics? You don't want your bunny to be the 6 million dollar bunny? I hope your conejo gets better.
          Spell check wouldn't accept my spelling of anti-biotics, still won't. I just clicked the one at the top. Anyone want to buy a rabbit? Discounted to IDR 5,999,000!

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post
            Thanks Badazz. Now I know it's there I'll have it next time he gets sick.

Spell check wouldn't accept my spelling of anti-biotics, still won't. I just clicked the one at the top. Anyone want to buy a rabbit? Discounted to IDR 5,999,000!
            I don't think there is a hyphen in it.

Not it much of a rabbit person. Don't think I'd take a free one.
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Working...
            X