Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catsitter wanted in Jogja first week of September

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are planning to go on a short trip next week following our necessary visa run, so I’m searching for someone who would like to take care of our cats for about a week to ten days (beginning September 2nd). We currently have six cats living at our home (aged between 2 to 10 months) and although we love them all very much it’s also a bit restricting having pets as it comes to travelling, but in the end it was our own choice to keep them and they bring us a lot of happiness in return. Anyway, I’m looking for someone who can preferably stay at our house, feed the cats twice a day, clean their litter box so they won’t poop in our plants and yard and just make sure they are happy and healthy. The only requirement is that you’re a responsible animal loving person! In return you can stay at our spacious home near Jl. Magelang (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room and garage) and use our unlimited speedy ADSL connection. We're also willing to pay a daily allowance (amount to be discussed). Alternatively, if you prefer not to stay at our place, we need someone to stop by at least once a day to take care of the cats. They are very cuddly and love human attention, but they also keep each other company and are free to go outside whenever they want. It’s not a lot of work to take care of them, but we would be extremely grateful and if you’d like the ‘job’, we would be happy if you would consider being our recurring catsitter, as we like to travel frequently. Thanks!!

Kaja[/FONT][/COLOR]

Originally posted by kajaroekoe View Post
    [COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are planning to go on a short trip next week following our necessary visa run, so I’m searching for someone who would like to take care of our cats for about a week to ten days (beginning September 2nd). We currently have six cats living at our home (aged between 2 to 10 months) and although we love them all very much it’s also a bit restricting having pets as it comes to travelling, but in the end it was our own choice to keep them and they bring us a lot of happiness in return. Anyway, I’m looking for someone who can preferably stay at our house, feed the cats twice a day, clean their litter box so they won’t poop in our plants and yard and just make sure they are happy and healthy. The only requirement is that you’re a responsible animal loving person! In return you can stay at our spacious home near Jl. Magelang (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room and garage) and use our unlimited speedy ADSL connection. We're also willing to pay a daily allowance (amount to be discussed). Alternatively, if you prefer not to stay at our place, we need someone to stop by at least once a day to take care of the cats. They are very cuddly and love human attention, but they also keep each other company and are free to go outside whenever they want. It’s not a lot of work to take care of them, but we would be extremely grateful and if you’d like the ‘job’, we would be happy if you would consider being our recurring catsitter, as we like to travel frequently. Thanks!!

Kaja[/FONT][/COLOR]
    What's the salary?
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Well, I'm not sure what's reasonable here, but I guess the pay depends on your age and location. Considering the work itself would take you only about half an hour a day and you can stay at our house, what do you think is reasonable?

Comment

Already found a very nice and reliable person who offered to take care of our cats, so I guess this case/post is closed!

Comment

Darn, there goes my idea for a Cat Rodeo.
          Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Working...
          X