Angorra Female cat seeking Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angorra Female cat seeking Mate

HiOur 18 Month old Female Angorra Cat Sasha is seeking a mate for breeding Sasha is a very healthy tortoiseshell living in south JakartaPlease respond if you have suitable Angorra MaleRegards

I'm glad I read the whole post. Was thinking this was a bestiality thread from the title, or a kitty swingers ad.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

[COLOR=#333333][MOD NOTE] Willilaw - after another member pointed out some oddities in your posting history, I became curious and did a little research. Here's the thing: If you look at all of your posts (dating back to 2009), they include four different names (lawrence, wati, willi, and Glen) and a variety of post topics that suggest a different person posting: a dad looking for medical care for a 10 year old son; a (female?) broker/owner posting ads for apartments available for rent; a 17 year old fluent bahasa speaker seeking an internship; and a non-Indonesian speaker seeking golf lessons. These posts cannot all have been made by one truthful individual.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]My guess is that you've got one account being innocently used by the whole family (well, except for the 10-year-old - but maybe mom, dad, and the older son have all posted). Please be aware that this is frowned upon, and can cause members who notice discrepancies in the willilaw persona to think you are a fake/troll. Given how innocuous all posts by willilaw have been, I seriously doubt this is the case. But if your family is going to use the forum in the future, you might consider each getting your own forum name. Thanks. [/MOD NOTE][/COLOR]

Comment

Moderation

Yes ,Mr Moderator I do have just one account for the family ,reason being so i can check the replys and filter out the nonsense such as the reply in this thread to my childs post in the pet section . Do i really need to explain to a Ten year old the meaning of Bestiality and swinging?
        Unfortunately there seem to be quite a few posters such as Jamie on the Forum who dont have much else to do but make inane and rather sordid replys.

Comment

Actually, this forum is intended for use by adults, not kids - we have deleted the accounts of underage users in the past, for their own protection (for example, we had a 15 year old girl looking for friends once and we did not think it was in her best interests to be allowed to continue posting - not because we don't trust the active membership, but anyone can read what is posted here and sign up and respond by PM).

I would not recommend that your child use this forum, actually. We are mostly a nice bunch, but hardly a Disney website. You and your wife might each want to have your own accounts, definitely not the 10 year old, and it's your choice as to whether you think your 17 year old belongs here. I think that's a more realistic approach than expecting long-time posters like Jaime to modify their comments when they don't even have any way of knowing it was a child they are responding to. Based on past posts, there is every reason to believe that the poster willilaw is an adult. I don't blame Jaime for posting as if he was responding accordingly.
          Last edited by Puspawarna; 24-08-14, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by willilaw View Post
            Yes ,Mr Moderator I do have just one account for the family ,reason being so i can check the replys and filter out the nonsense such as the reply in this thread to my childs post in the pet section . Do i really need to explain to a Ten year old the meaning of Bestiality and swinging?
            Unfortunately there seem to be quite a few posters such as Jamie on the Forum who dont have much else to do but make inane and rather sordid replys.
            When you are pimping out your kitty, you may expect some replies to reflect on this matter. Honestly, who allows a 10 year old access to an adult forum?

And unless she's flown to Thailand for sexual reassignment, Puspa the moderator kitty, is not a Mr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
              unless she's flown to Thailand for sexual reassignment, Puspa the moderator kitty, is not a Mr.
              Well, I have noticed an odd increase in facial hair over the past few weeks.

Comment

LOL. All the more so because you started with whiskers as a tiny kitten!

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                  Well, I have noticed an odd increase in facial hair over the past few weeks.
                  Have you broken the news to Pak Puspa?

Comment

Working...
                  X