Official thread for animals seeking loving adopters !! Pls post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official thread for animals seeking loving adopters !! Pls post here

Dear mods, pls consider this thread as sticky thread.. ( thx BA for the advice )

Anyone who like to post about a single/group of homeless animal in need of adopters, you may use this thread in the most effective way, THANKS !!

I got another case, it's about 2 adorable Kintamani dogs, actually they both are not homeless, they have place to stay at this moment. Some one gave away these 2 dogs to one of my friend. My friend is a dog lover, but he always meet some people who are willing to throw away their pet just for silly reason, almost in every cases, he will offer himself to be the helper, accommodating all the poor dog and giving them his home as a place to stay. the problem is.. now he's owning almost 100 dogs in his home of course with limited space. He told me recently some people from his neighbourhood started to complain about the dogs. Maybe 100 dogs singing together.. is not a nice choir to hear, right ?
    He's asking my help whether i can find some serious adopters who will be so kind to love and take care of these 2 Kintamani's dog. Why he did this ? both Kintamani are the newcomers and he thought it's better to limit himself to accept more dogs joining his big family. Taking care 100 dogs is not an easy job. it's more like dedication and after a long difficult night, i'm sure he has taken a lot of process to finally decide to release these 2 "K" to someone else.

Here are the picture, they both are healthy and don't you think they are SUPER CUTE ? Awwwww !!!!
    This offer is free, we won't charge you for anything. I'm just looking for the "perfect family" Pls don't choose a dog only for its "cuteness" or "small size" which it may outgrow. to be adopter, it requires responsibility, and everyone must work together on behalf of the animals that cannot speak for themselves.
    We do not want the animals to come back. It takes a lot of time, resources, and effort to re-home a dog, and no one wants to place the same dog twice.

Paula - the White Kintamani, Age around 3 yo. Female and healthy.

Snow white Paula

Sweet Black Kintamani - name is still unknown. Age around 3 yo. Female and healthy.

If anyone interested, just PM me, it's the only way before i create my own official dog rescuer email. If you are serious and really want to adopt, then i will share my private email or my bb pin for easier communication, Thx a lot guys !

B.Rgds,
    Vie
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Well done Vie, good luck with finding homes for all the animals x
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

One person with 100 dogs? Were they all rescue animals? If so it just may lend itself to the argument that at some point strays need to be put down to control animal populations.

This country has a large over population of strays and unconfined pets wandering around with no workable solutions to manage them. Perfect reason for it's rabies outbreaks. There comes a time where the population needs to be thinned and that is normally done threw the elimination of strays.

If I had a neighbor with 100 dogs I can imagine that I would have some kind of law enforcement visiting daily. There are still more stray animals giving birth daily. They need to be eliminated. There isn't enough homes for them to begin with.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Fastpitch, the person who owns 100 dogs most probably doesn't have the heart to see dogs roaming around on the street and he cant' say no to people begging him to take their old dogs. Old dogs are not attractive anymore and for most Indonesians, it's not fashionable to have old and sickly dogs in their homes. cute little puppies are more desirable.
        Plus, there has been a debate amongst animal lovers and rescuers about animal abortion and putting them to sleep. It's INHUMANE, they said. But they can't give homes to these animals too. I personally would choose to put them to sleep. It is mean but I'm left with no other choice. I would rather putting them to sleep and bury them nicely than having them ruining my live or me torturing them by being unable to properly take care of them.

Vie, thank you for posting this.
        Last edited by sweetmaria; 26-09-13, 08:25.
        [COLOR=black]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks all ! BA, Sweet Maria, faspitch 17, for the comment. all seems to be in positive way, even for faspitch
          i will appreciate all the help, especially when you share the picture to your friends who you believe want to have these lovely furry creatures as their pet.
          personally i do not agree with the putting down to sleep idea, but in some cases.. maybe it has to be done. i just hope in my life i will never do that to any animals in my care and never want to witness any of the deadly act done by other person. hahaha i have a weak heart, it can break my heart to pieces.. watching my shitzu died of skin cancer and kidney failure few years ago got me traumatized, but it's natural so i try to accept it and move on. if there is a chance even only a small possibility, i will do what i can to provide homes for all the poor dogs..

Comment

Originally posted by Vie View Post
            Dear mods, pls consider this thread as sticky thread..
            Stickied.

and bumped.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
              Stickied.

and bumped.
              SUPERRRRRR and THANK YOU !!!!

Comment

A lady near me is looking to find homes for 6 very cute puppies her dog had recently. She already has 5 so would like to find a home for them. They are only 2 weeks old. I'll take some pictures when they are a bit older if she hasn't managed to find homes for them.
                The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
                  A lady near me is looking to find homes for 6 very cute puppies her dog had recently. She already has 5 so would like to find a home for them. They are only 2 weeks old. I'll take some pictures when they are a bit older if she hasn't managed to find homes for them.
                  I'm sorry but isn't something like this at the heart of the problems associated with what could be called the over population of unwanted animals.

Here 5 became 11. Isn't the first responsibility that of the animal owner? If you already have 5 and want to give away 6 more that were added, doesn't that mean you didn't want the 6 new ones in the fist place?

Stop all the nonsense of trying to always find homes for mismanagement of the pets. Put more effort into spaying and neutering the pets so they don't produce more unwanted animals. The first responsibility is with the animal owners to at least reduce these unwanted animals.
                  [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Fastpitch, this thread is about rehoming animals in need... is it at all important or constructive for you to make judgemental comments on people & situations you know nothing about?
                    I am pretty sure the animal owners will not be sat reading this forum or your comments so your attempts to educate them will be falling on deaf ears.
                    Surely it would be better if you made comments that are pertinent and contribute. Recently all your post have been whinging and nit-picky. lighten up willya??
                    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Help - saved two kittens but can not keep them

Dear all,

Tonight we found two very small kitten left abandoned in a box near our food market. I am not an expert but they are very young and just hardly opened their eyes. They do not drink yet any milk from a bowl or similar so we are feeding them for the moment with a pipette. We understood it as our obligation to save them as they surely would not have survived for too long - but at the same time we are aware that we can not keep them for various reasons.

Please find hereby some pictures - we would be most happy if they find a good home with someone growing them to adorable cats. Considering their young age and that they are screaming the moment you separate them, we would like to give them away as a pair. At the moment they are at our home in the center of Jakarta. We would be willing to even bring them to you (if within Jakarta).

http://250kb.de/u/140530/j/Hx6xa8wLxApn.JPG
                      http://250kb.de/u/140530/j/xr04iaoj9xed.JPG

Pleased to hear where there is a home for the two.
                      Thanks & regards,

William
                      giger83[at]bluewin.ch
                      Mobile number on request
                      Attached Files

Comment

Poor kittens hope there is someone who can adopt and take care of them...
                        And it's kind of you to save them

Comment

Was at the vet today, unfortunately one kitten could not be saved as she already had grubs in her belly. Rest in Peace little kitten...

The other one is healthy, got proper worm treatment and will get vaccination. Its a male and still carry's no name. If anyone can give him a good home, we are most happy to give him in your safe hands. In the long run we won't have the environment he needs. Please everyone, kindly spread this one among your friends - he needs someone!

http://250kb.de/u/140531/j/t/LxN3uxryydec.gif

http://250kb.de/u/140531/j/3yXBOcueOXzQ.JPG
                          Last edited by will giger; 31-05-14, 16:19.

Comment

Poor kitty, it is easy to take care a kitty since it need much less works than take care a puppy.
                            Cant you keep him ? I have a puppymonster and two giantbunnies, so i cant
                            Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                              Poor kitty, it is easy to take care a kitty since it need much less works than take care a puppy.
                              Cant you keep him ? I have a puppymonster and two giantbunnies, so i cant
                              Thanks for your words LittleMonster.
                              Well, i would love to keep him, but i don't think he will be happy at our place. there is no way to go outside (as we live in a skyscrapper), nobody is home during the day and i regularly have to travel, so again he will be lonely. on top of that I think it is illegal to have a cat in our apartment ;-) so I am sure there are much better places for this little fellow out there than ours...

I still believe it was the right decision to save him! I know it will be difficult to place him somewhere, but I just could not look away and say "this is not my business"
                              Last edited by will giger; 02-06-14, 13:32.

Comment

Working...
                              X