Female Collie for adoption, 7 yrs, very sweet n calm [ with photo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Collie for adoption, 7 yrs, very sweet n calm [ with photo]

Dear All, Needed serious adopter for this poor Collie, the old owner abandoned her so my friend took her out to Jakarta from Puncak. Right now i'm helping her to search the new parents who will love her and treat her with care. If you're interested in adopting this dog, pls PM me for further information and i shall ask you some questions to make sure you won't cause any harm to this dog and to convince me that you won't support the profit making breeding industry. If you are not in position to adopt pls help to share this to your friends. they might be the one we are waiting for.. Thx!

Rescue dogs are near and dear to my heart. Every dog deserves a loving home, and every home deserves a loving dog, pls adopt and do not buy from pet shop. Do every cat and dog a favour, give pet shops a miss, don't purchase from a "Puppies for Sale" website and please don't support back yard breeding. -V-
    Last edited by Vie; 04-09-13, 00:31.
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

THX to read my post, gladly to inform you the sweet collie has been adopted by a great couple living in Fatmawati South Jakarta area, so case closed ladies and gentlemen. however i still have many "anjing kampung" in waiting list, they all clean and healthy. Although they are not pure breed but also need the love from their future adopters, but will it work to post it here in this forum. ? i'm talking about non pure breed dogs..

Comment

Why not ask to set up a stickie thread in this section of the forum with animals seeking adoption? you can add photos and description & updates
      Just an idea
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
        Why not ask to set up a stickie thread in this section of the forum with animals seeking adoption? you can add photos and description & updates
        Just an idea
        That is just a great idea BA, pls read my PM

Comment

Working...
        X