Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls help me to save many dogs from misery !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help me to save many dogs from misery !

Hi forumners, some old friends, all my close friends, new friends and all of the wise moderators,

By this post, i just wanna inform you that recently i help some volunteers to save dog's life as many as possible. actually not only dogs but the cases in my hand are most related to dogs. i know people who dedicate their life to save many poor or neglected pet/dogs/puppies in Jakarta area. m/w i'm only focusing in Jakarta area, who knows later i can also help dogs/animals from other cities in Indonesia. Therefore i will need your support as well. Glad to inform you that this year i have managed to find some angel heart adopters who are willing to save some of the stray dogs from ending in the street with a risk getting hit by random cars. i also have saved some dogs who were dumped by their first owner just because they want to build a pond inside the house.
    but still we need more adopters for the poor dogs, most are not pure breed dogs, most are mix breed or you may call "anjing kampung" but all life are precious. they need nice parents who will love them and they deserve the best treatment to live happily in this world. if you want to add a cute, happy, loyal member in your family, just PM me, i know it would be easier to share my phone no or bb pin, but i need my privacy as well I also have to check on you to make sure that you are the perfect candidate for the dogs in waiting. i will not charge you any cost for the puppies or the dogs, we will give you for free, we just need the trust that you will take care of them in the best way you can provide. GBU !

cheers !
    oh yeah, i'm not only sharing this in this forum, but also in my FB and my other social media sites, you can help by only sharing this to your friends too, thanks a lot !!!!
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Why not join forces with JAAN then?

http://jakartaanimalaid.com/blog/cat...ion-list/dogs/
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
      Why not join forces with JAAN then?

http://jakartaanimalaid.com/blog/cat...ion-list/dogs/
      Thx jstar i have sent your link of JAAN to my friend who keep all the dogs in his house, Jaan is just another door, Im trying to open as many doors as I could. Hope to get more responses in this way.
      I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

Working...
      X