Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Friend from Jakarta..Preference is Girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenk1234
    replied
    I once had Indonesian lessons in the American Club, which is at a side street of Jl. RS Fatmawati. As a non-American I could be a member of this club, but too expensive for me. The teacher was from a different school and rented a room there 2x per week. The club has lots of sports ativities and a swimming pool. They probably have other activities as well. Kamang is also known for many expats eating and drinking there.

As for 2 girls and 1 cup, I once saw "4 school girls and 1 cup" but not the way you think. At Carls Jr it's a free refill. So 1 big cup of soda and 4 straws...

Leave a comment:

• SenthilKannan
    replied
    [COLOR=#333333]Thanks for your wishes ishakerent....hehehehe[/COLOR]
    Originally posted by ishakerent View Post
    ^^he only respond to woman.... he's definitely a man on mission... gud luck bro... jangan menyerah

Leave a comment:

• SenthilKannan
    replied
    hahahhaha..ishakerent...thanks for your wishes...

Leave a comment:

• ishakerent
    replied
    ^^he only respond to woman.... he's definitely a man on mission... gud luck bro... jangan menyerah

Leave a comment:

• SenthilKannan
    replied
    Originally posted by dina6581 View Post
    Doesn't mean to be involved with all of this reply for this thread, but here goes :

1. If he is trying to find girlfriend who maybe can teach him bahasa, then I guess, we should respect that since every people have different preferences.
    2. Maybe the terms of 'ability to speak english' for everyone is different. Who knows, some employees who working there able to speak English but maybe passive English or very minimum for him to understand.
    I worked with some French companies before where a lot of expats working there, but there are also a lot of Indonesian who can only speak passive English with limited ability to listen especially if related with some technical matter

For Senthil, for your situation, I suggest that you take Bahasa class which u already did and maybe you try to join in a lot of expat groups here in Jakarta...I am sure that some expats will already have a lot of experiences in speaking bahasa, male or female, and can show u the habit and culture here in Indonesia...

If u already familiar with bahasa, finding girlfriend is just a matter of time and luck, depend on your effort

Good Luck!
    Thanks dina for your response...i am already joined bahasa class and learning bahasa basics now...it's near Plaza Senayan...it's very nice to learn more words everyday.
    i am implementing the same in my daily life...

Thanks for your suggestions....

Leave a comment:

• dina6581
    replied
    Doesn't mean to be involved with all of this reply for this thread, but here goes :

1. If he is trying to find girlfriend who maybe can teach him bahasa, then I guess, we should respect that since every people have different preferences.
    2. Maybe the terms of 'ability to speak english' for everyone is different. Who knows, some employees who working there able to speak English but maybe passive English or very minimum for him to understand.
    I worked with some French companies before where a lot of expats working there, but there are also a lot of Indonesian who can only speak passive English with limited ability to listen especially if related with some technical matter

For Senthil, for your situation, I suggest that you take Bahasa class which u already did and maybe you try to join in a lot of expat groups here in Jakarta...I am sure that some expats will already have a lot of experiences in speaking bahasa, male or female, and can show u the habit and culture here in Indonesia...

If u already familiar with bahasa, finding girlfriend is just a matter of time and luck, depend on your effort

Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• metcag755
    replied
    "kill two birds with one stone" proverb is belonging to turkish people. I wonder, are you turkish ?

Leave a comment:

• FoSeWine
    replied
    Originally posted by ishakerent View Post
    n sir, what exactly do u mean by "shady" ....? u mean some places u can have a teenage girl get u a genital massage...? well, for that occasion, you might want to visit massage parlor in mangga besar for that
    Sorry to say, but I find your post in-appropriate. However, will give you some benefit of doubt as I might be the only one to feel that way. When I said shady, I meant places where illegit people like to sneak in offering illegit services, without the authorities knowing.

Having said that, I am not aware of any place in mangga besar where teenage girls give genital massage......and I am not interested in knowing. As far as I am aware, such activities are illegal in Indonesia.

Leave a comment:

• FoSeWine
    replied
    Originally posted by jim69 View Post
    I think if you spoke with the owner of Everest he would not like the place to be called shady. However you can meet many nice people there. There are other bars in block M that are perfectly good places.

There are many good night clubs where you can meet decent people.
    Alright, admit that I might have generalised Block M too much

Leave a comment:

• Chilled.
    replied
    I think if you spoke with the owner of Everest he would not like the place to be called shady. However you can meet many nice people there. There are other bars in block M that are perfectly good places.

Please continue, I'm waiting for more specific details.
    Havn't gone to Blok M before (passed by a few times), but heard of its reputation. If theres a decent place, I'm all ears to KIV it.

Leave a comment:

• jim69
    replied
    Originally posted by FoSeWine View Post
    Me being judgemental ; what's that got to do with being new on the forum ? I you think I am judgemental then I must have grown up that way so far in life...isn't it ?

BTW, you said block M and that's definitely shady, unless you can prove otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• ishakerent
    replied
    Me being judgemental ; what's that got to do with being new on the forum ? I you think I am judgemental then I must have grown up that way so far in life...isn't it ?

BTW, you said block M and that's definitely shady, unless you can prove otherwise.
    n sir, what exactly do u mean by "shady" ....? u mean some places u can have a teenage girl get u a genital massage...? well, for that occasion, you might want to visit massage parlor in mangga besar for that

Leave a comment:

• FoSeWine
    replied
    I dont see how all the night clubs in Jakarta are shady places.

You need to get out more and see for yourself before judging others.

For a new member you seem very judgmental.

Leave a comment:

• jim69
    replied
    Sometimes I read a thread and see people pouncing on the OP for no reason ; I find myself at my wits end. Look at this thread for example -

OP started the whole thread by saying he wants to learn Bahasa and find a girl friend at the same time. As if the point wasn't clear enough, naughty crashes in asking why he prefers girls and if he doesn't trust a guy's capability to teach Bahasa ; Jim 69 concludes he is out to find just a girl friend and directs him to some shady place ; another member concludes his english is not perfect. Come on, at least read the content first ; the guy clarified already that he is looking for a girl friend who could help him learn bahasa, he never said his english is perfect, but it seems he can still convey his thoughts. Possibly, the only minor detail he missed out is that nobody speaks passable english in his office to be able to exchange thoughts and knowing Indonesia, that is possible irrespective of where an office is located.

Lots of grumpiness around for sure, but this sounded like 'bullying' to me.
    I dont see how all the night clubs in Jakarta are shady places.

You need to get out more and see for yourself before judging others.

For a new member you seem very judgmental.

Leave a comment:

• ishakerent
    replied
    i'm an indonesian, i speak english too since my employers are japanese and nepali... hey, im working in a construction site just across the indofood tower, how can i convince u, indonesian speak english waaaaaayyyy better than my japanese employers their english are worst among the worst, all the words i could hear from them are "chotto" , "hayaku" ...... LOL

yes, we lack in grammar and vocabs, but we can understand if u speak slowly ... besides, having a relationship with a non-speaking english partner will give u nothing to argue and disagreements LoL...

Originally posted by Chilled. View Post
    I was just meeting up this nice expat girl, working for a easily recognizable international company, who found out the local indonesian branch office doesnt WANT to speak english or other languages but indonesian to the expats. Her 3rd overseas assingment and first time shes facing such a thing.

So maybe thats what he meant?

...did anyone search 2g1c? Thats so long ago.
    last time i heard, all expatriat are obliged and must willing to speak/learn to speak english...

(edited)
    Jakarta, CNN Indonesia [COLOR=#262626][FONT=Helveticaff]-- Pemerintah mewajibkan pekerja asing yang bekerja lebih dari enam bulan di Indonesia untuk memiliki Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (NPWP) dan mendaftar sebagai peserta Jaminan Sosial Nasional. Selain itu, pemerintah menghapus persyaratan wajib berbahasa Indonesia bagi ekspatriat.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Last edited by ishakerent; 15-10-15, 18:39.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X