Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, Looking For Friends

Hi,

I'm izar, I dunno how to start a conversation here.
    I've read some threads and here I am, on my own thread

Just wondering if this forum still has active members or not. Basically, I'm looking for new friends as I need to improve my english.

Anyway, I live in Jakarta and Bekasi, would be fun if anyone of you invite me to your language exchange events.

Salam,

Izar

No, the forum is closed. There are no active members. I am a computer generated message.

Please try this randomly generated thread: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/showthread.php/21550-Our-next-gathering-event?highlight=gathering

Last edited by Happyman; 10-12-14, 20:12.

Comment

And you really should see what they exchange there beside language!
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

Hello Izar... Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Kencana Putri View Post
          Hello Izar... Where are you from?
          Hi Mega..are you new here? Welcome..

@hanung665
          It's complicated when a man decide to be a lesbian transgender.

Comment

Originally posted by hanung665 View Post
            Hi Mega..are you new here? Welcome..

@hanung665
            hi all, newbie here too. glad to know you guys. my aim joining in this forum also want to improve my grammatical english. so anyone who are willing to help me, i am so grateful

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post
              No, the forum is closed. There are no active members. I am a computer generated message.

Please try this randomly generated thread: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/showthread.php/21550-Our-next-gathering-event?highlight=gathering

Last post was 3rd dec....
              any new gatherings?

Comment

Originally posted by Chilled. View Post
                Last post was 3rd dec....
                any new gatherings?
                Hmmm. So far, I have met four forum members (that I know of). There don't seem to be too many in Bandung who are interested in a meet-up (or is it the company...?). I'm actually going to go and have a try at the HHH club soon. I'm thinking that you have better chances of getting people together if you can find something they have an interest in doing. I just wonder what sort of things other forum members would be interested in doing with a bunch of other forum members. We already sit around and chat, and in the forum, many of us doubtless enjoy the freedom of doing so in our underwear...

Comment

How about makan makan?
                  Or buffet hunting!

Comment

I love bulet hunting. Wife says I'm the most bulet conscious person she knows. I just want to know where they are from,what they are doing here, how long they have been here, if they speak BI, etc. But I never ask them... just stand back and play the people-watching/stereotype-propitiating game.

*I take it the T is silent?

Comment

Working...
                    X