X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
    ....and whats for bfast? Hihihihihi
    Indomie Rebus
    Last edited by Missnaughty; 25-10-14, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
      We don't wanna know about the tuna - Cut to the chase Girl - how was desert
      I can only tell about bfast I assume a successful date is when we save the dessert for bfast..

Comment

Was it at Rustic? (Or is that Plaza Seneyan?)

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
          I can only tell about bfast I assume a successful date is when we save the dessert for bfast..
          Proper success would include dessert in the evening, as well as for breakfast.

Comment

where is Monolog Cafe?
            PIM III - the new restaurant only part to PIM - street cafes?
            Monolog is nice. Union underneath is nicer again in my books.
            Union had Pol roger champagne...say no more.
            Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Here the update my dear :-) He swiped his platinum credit card, going to the ladies room when the bill arrives trick do work.
              This trick never works with me. When she is off to the bathroom, I'll take the credit card from her purse and hand it over to the waitstaff.

Comment

Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
                This trick never works with me. When she is off to the bathroom, I'll take the credit card from her purse and hand it over to the waitstaff.
                That is the best "dating advice" I've ever read. (But, I'm already married, what's hers is mine )

Comment

Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
                  Awww... You are so cute.. But girls take their purse to the ladies room, you know ...to put on lipstick or to make sure condom stock is enough for the night ... But I promise you, if I get to go dating with you.. I'll pay..

Comment

Am I imagining things, or were we months ago talking about not getting your partner into trouble because of your views, and now you're out pestering the poor menfolk of Jakarta. Is this just a Sinetron?
                    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                      Am I imagining things, or were we months ago talking about not getting your partner into trouble because of your views, and now you're out pestering the poor menfolk of Jakarta. Is this just a Sinetron?
                      Forum Fantasies.
                      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I don't wanna rub the point in,but the biggest revelation for me was that MissNaughty must be slumming it to be dating a bloke that uses taxis rather than one whom can afford his own cars and drivers.

Comment

What?! ...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
                              I don't wanna rub the point in,but the biggest revelation for me was that MissNaughty must be slumming it to be dating a bloke that uses taxis rather than one whom can afford his own cars and drivers.
                              Ouch!

Drivers need days/nights off too! This gent may have a driver...
                              Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
                                .... Men using taxi need to have a chance...

Comment

Working...
                                X