Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think about indonesian girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
    There is almost always a little truth in an outlandish bias comment. Perhaps Emily did have an embittering experience, but the conclusions she presented here were and are untrue. Her demeanor as well was beyond sarcastic; her replies when challenged were crude personal attacks. And it was not a one time lapse; she attempted to demean all who challenged her opinions, but in the end only demeaned herself. That, I assume, is why she is no longer with us.
    hahaha i almost fell out of my chair when he/she said that you are not the typical bule and your English is bad, she/he couldn't understand you..oh my God.. LOL..and Warmie, i like your way in dealing with this kind of human and i admire the patience in you
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
      yes... i just dont get the reason why out of a sudden she attacked others personally and the tone is getting bitter and bitter.
      anyway she's out, so no need to discuss her and her post....
      Only ANGER Gab.., have you ever met someone who like totally in bad mood, full of anger and keep throwing temper tantrum to all people around ? yes i have seen it happen several times... Emily is just an angry man or angry woman, if i'm standing next to her, i will throw a bucket of water to cool her down

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
        MissN,

Yeah a great entertainment if you're not the one attacked by her. Gosh, I've not heard about such nasty things said to me for .... 7 years now.
        Maria, you are one of the strongest woman i've ever known and did you notice that what had happened 7 years ago might be the one thing that made you even stronger in the present time ? so cheer up dear, we know why your Dutch Hubby chooses you to be his wife, your inner beauty is admirable so just ignore this Emily, not worthy enough to discuss about her further..

Comment

• Originally posted by Vie View Post
          Only ANGER Gab.., have you ever met someone who like totally in bad mood, full of anger and keep throwing temper tantrum to all people around ? yes i have seen it happen several times... Emily is just an angry man or angry woman, if i'm standing next to her, i will throw a bucket of water to cool her down
          I also know this type of person very well.
          [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

• Asians are beautiful people and God created us human in His own image that's why we are all good looking. We are unique in our own way. You are beautiful!

Comment

Me too...

[FONT=arial black]
              [/FONT]

Comment

• They're interested in money of white guys)))

Comment

• Originally posted by jansenameli View Post
                  They're interested in money of white guys)))
                  Are they? Money doesn't have a racial trait I am afraid. You can be white, yellow, orange, purple (my favourite colour) or even polkadot but have deep pockets, then everyone wants your money.

Comment

• It's true... Well, however, sometimes it's not only money... it's a good way to go to Europe and stay there... And I am afraid about such kind of situation((((

Comment

It's true... Well, however, sometimes it's not only money... it's a good way to go to Europe and stay there...
                      Also a good way to get the extra few inches they have been missing to

Comment

• Giggle

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                          Also a good way to get the extra few inches they have been missing to
                          How do you know? curious!!

Comment

It's true... Well, however, sometimes it's not only money... it's a good way to go to Europe and stay there... And I am afraid about such kind of situation((((
                            It's no longer a good way to get to Europe. I recently applied for a settlement visa for my Indonesian wife and it was refused on the grounds that she does not come from a "majority-English speaking" country. This rule was introduced about 12 months ago. Would-be immigrants need an IELTS certificate to settle in the UK and it so difficult only very good English speakers will pass it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Dangler View Post
                              It's no longer a good way to get to Europe. I recently applied for a settlement visa for my Indonesian wife and it was refused on the grounds that she does not come from a "majority-English speaking" country. This rule was introduced about 12 months ago. Would-be immigrants need an IELTS certificate to settle in the UK and it so difficult only very good English speakers will pass it.
                              Yet when you get to the UK it is full of illiterate immigrants that can bearly string a sentance together.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                                Yet when you get to the UK it is full of illiterate immigrants that can bearly string a sentance together.
                                How can you tell the immigrants from the natives?

Comment

Working...
                                X