For you gay expat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you gay expat

I am Reyhan, 22 yo and am currently working one of multinational company which is located at Karet-Sudirman and living in Bendungan Hilir. I'm looking for gay expat who want to make friend with Indonesian citizen like me.

Purely i just want to have light conversation and make some friends.

if you are interested you can catch me in private message to further information.

Regards

If you only want light conversation and to make some friends, why stipulate gay, male expats?

Comment

Originally posted by kingwilly View Post
      If you only want light conversation and to make some friends, why stipulate gay, male expats?
      May be to share topics and concern he/they have in common. If I would be looking for friends I would be looking for people I have common points with in priority.

Warm welcome to you reyhan.adit. I know close to nothing about the gay world in JKT but I would always be happy to help if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
        May be to share topics and concern he/they have in common. If I would be looking for friends I would be looking for people I have common points with in priority.
        :
        He's already said that he is Indonesian and that he is looking for an expat.

Comment

Why dont you go and check, KW ?...then report to us ?....
          " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

Working...
          X