Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilippeD
    replied
    I feel I will deceive some... not the mysterious plant is not a smoke-able!

I search pohon kacang... and saw a picture who was exactly the same than my plant... it's a peanut plant.
    I'm quite deceive!

The peanut was huge, I know it have many kind of peanut and for sure it's not the the typical "runner".
    Maybe a Virginia or a India variety of peanut...

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    @philD...ganja fruit, wow never knew it even exist... :grin:

waiting for bucket to appear and spoil the movie she just watch....

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Good luck bucket, wink wink
    Be safe scoot!

Went to hone to am last nite, dunno about today hik hiks

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by thediamond View Post
    @phild: [COLOR=#333333]Does someone know what plant is that?

Maybe it's the new variety of "ganja" go on try to smoke it[/COLOR]
    I have make my search... no it's not a betel nut tree.

I will wait for see teh fruit before thinking of smoking anything from the tree.

Leave a comment:

• thediamond
    replied
    @phild: [COLOR=#333333]Does someone know what plant is that?

Maybe it's the new variety of "ganja" go on try to smoke it[/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• thediamond
    replied
    Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
    Today i am feeling happy as i have received confirmation that i am being evacuated due to the declining security situation here in Libya. I will travel up to Tripoli in the morning. However due to the ongoing militia attacks on the International airport which has so far destroyed both the planes on the ground and the control tower (all international flights are cancelled) i will have to travel overland trying to avoid the militias and get across the border into Tunisia from where i can get a flight out.

Hope you are safe

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    Originally posted by bucketofmumbles View Post
    LM and SH

Apparently he said he is busy. I choose to let him has his busy moment. LDR not really easy tho' he asked me to wait till he come back again and i will do that

And ooo will watch Dawn of The Planet of The Apes today.
    my boss keep calling even when the time i wrote this... so lucky you can watch it ... brb be back in a few hour...

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    for people who can't see pic from imgur...
    SDC19738.JPG

SDC19747.JPG

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    This was the "mysterious" plant the 11 juli

This is the plant yesterday the 16 juli

At the feet of the plant you can see left over of the nut who turn from white to green. They got suck up and dry up, now almost disappear.
    Does someone know what plant is that?
    Last edited by PhilippeD; 17-07-14, 09:15.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
    Black out, butterfly effect, lost in papapilip's tiny lil world?
    Look under my avatar... why do you think I put my location as "lost in kalimantan"?

This morning I made a big clean up of my table at work; trow a ton of old paper in the bin and wash ALL the table... I feel FREE!!!

Leave a comment:

• bucketofmumbles
    replied
    LM and SH

Apparently he said he is busy. I choose to let him has his busy moment. LDR not really easy tho' he asked me to wait till he come back again and i will do that

And ooo will watch Dawn of The Planet of The Apes today.

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
    Today i am feeling happy as i have received confirmation that i am being evacuated due to the declining security situation here in Libya. I will travel up to Tripoli in the morning. However due to the ongoing militia attacks on the International airport which has so far destroyed both the planes on the ground and the control tower (all international flights are cancelled) i will have to travel overland trying to avoid the militias and get across the border into Tunisia from where i can get a flight out.
    godspeed...

Leave a comment:

• ScooterIndo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    oh ok... my bad... i agree then the guy is lame....
    hope you get it LM...

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Isn't bucket a girl?
    Interview? Still waiting to hear from them hmm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X