• PhilippeD
    replied
    Hi maria, how are you?
    How is the baby?

Welcome back

Leave a comment:

• sweetmaria
    replied
    It's been a while. Hope to come back online soon.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    My 2 girl are quite different if not opposite in their personality.
    The older one is more confrontational, she will look in the eyes while doing what you just ask her to not do.
    While the second is more... heu... subtle...

I give a pen AND PAPER to the younger one.
    She run to the wall with the pen front ready to write on it.
    Me: No! not on the wall, on the paper.
    She stop a 30cm of the wall, lower her head and give me a ashamed look.
    I turn my head of her but keep an half eye her on her... you know, with time you know how your kid act...
    She wait 3 second for being sure I don't look at her anymore and raise her hand for write on the wall.
    "No! not on the wall On the paper."
    This time she seat and snob.
    I take her away of the wall and seat her in front of the paper.
    She keep her ashamed look for 3 more second... raise up her head which now show a smile, grab my finger, and bring me outside of the room.
    She often do that when she want play with me or go walk, taking my finger and pulling me to what she want do or take.
    But now her intention are different...
    After we have cross the door she let go of my hand, return in the room, turn to me, tell me a "bye bye" and close the door. All of this with a smile.

And yes, you can be sure she take back the pen and run to the wall... she really believe I will just go away!

If I come back in the room right away, she will said "no", take back my hand and bring me back outside the room. She will told me the same "bye bye" before close the door.

You should see the deception on her face when she realize she can't get rib of me!

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    I woke up in a mad house, mad, very mad!

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    Originally posted by whatever View Post
    I haven't been around much, and I miss you guys already. I was unwell (but I'm okay now) and have been trying to hide in a cave (yes it is metaphor haha) and try to find peace in my mind and gather my thoughts and look into my goals that once broken. Yes, it's about life in general. Anyway someone new here from Boston? And from somewhere else juga? Steve something? I can't find her thread and his thread but ah, Little Angel yes? I'm saying hi from Jakarta LA (Little Angel, not Los Angeles or Lenteng Agung ya ). Have fun and enjoy the forum. Some people are silly some are crazy some are super serious some are fun some are mysterious lalala but you'll get used to all this here. And pokoknya hi too to anyone new here

I'm signing off and stay healthy and happy! I'll be back soon.
    miss you too girl...^^

Leave a comment:

• whatever
    replied
    I haven't been around much, and I miss you guys already. I was unwell (but I'm okay now) and have been trying to hide in a cave (yes it is metaphor haha) and try to find peace in my mind and gather my thoughts and look into my goals that once broken. Yes, it's about life in general. Anyway someone new here from Boston? And from somewhere else juga? Steve something? I can't find her thread and his thread but ah, Little Angel yes? I'm saying hi from Jakarta LA (Little Angel, not Los Angeles or Lenteng Agung ya ). Have fun and enjoy the forum. Some people are silly some are crazy some are super serious some are fun some are mysterious lalala but you'll get used to all this here. And pokoknya hi too to anyone new here

I'm signing off and stay healthy and happy! I'll be back soon.
    Last edited by whatever; 19-07-14, 18:58.

Leave a comment:

• thediamond
    replied
    Phil you meaaan!

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    @LM... will do, soon...

@papahil... LOL..i was seriously going to say something about the hair thing, err i mean about the lack of hair...

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
    i do they are 10 year old twin boys
    You have twin? I didn't know! That funny... now I know why you don't have hair anymore!!!!

My monster have only 1 ½ year diff. We can see the difference, but I can feel it, more they grow up, less the difference is and more they team up for... heu... destroy the house!

Seriously, without us telling them constantly "don't do that", "doucement" (pelan-pelan), "don't broke everything", "tidak hambur-hambur", etc... it would probably no more house left!!!

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Awww you and your dogs. get another monster!

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    @LM ... eh well not exactly, i should've write once... God i miss 'em... oh yeah, well yup i got monsters once, lets see 1st dog i ever is Vitas (i forgot what was his type), then i got Ireng (which means black in javaneese, a stray dog, died at my 5th birthday), after a while i got 2 more stray dog Ireng II and Jovo. Ireng II is so funny, i remember once he "ran away" from home, didnt come home for 2/3 days, and then by the time he is back my dad was already waiting at the front, he told him to sit, Ireng obey, then my father take a chair and give him a fatherly speach like, "why do you comeback?" "If you dont like it here just go away!" etc, while Ireng II keep lifting up his right hand for the whole speach (like he was trying to say, ok ok i'm sorry)... at the end of his speach of his speach, my father said "ok dont you ever do that again, do you hear me?", and afterwards my father ask "Have you feed yourself well? Are you hungry?" , i swear i never hear Ireng reply, but then my father yell to my mom "Mom please prepare the food, Ireng is hungry!", Ireng eat his dinner after... theres so many stories about my monsters but i doubt i can write it here all of it, since after Ireng II and Jovo, i got Ireng III (probably the 1st creature that ever understand me well), Nompang (a stray dog, name taken from the word "numpang"), and the Golden Dynasty... oh this is no good, i seriously feel like crying... anyway the story of Layca "tissue house" is probably the one that close to your experience...

@Scooty... wow you got twin boys, my deep sympathy bro, the 10 year journey (as beautifull it may seem) must be hard, be strong scooter...

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
    Lol..

Leave a comment:

• ScooterIndo
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
    Oh yes, you're right. You have monsters too?

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Oh yes, you're right. You have monsters too?

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    your "monster" ruin your house kind of thing? eh something like Marley and Me? or am i wrong...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X