X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vania~
    replied
    Originally posted by greentea85 View Post
    I am having a quiet Saturday night, took a nap, created this account, replied to some job vacancy posts (fingers crossed!). Currently browsing this forum while watching videos on Youtube.
    welcome to the forum greentea! wondering if you like to drink green tea thats why you pick that username?

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    I don't want give wrong impression... I only drink 2 coffee per day, rarely 3 and and even more rarely only 1. I also never drink coffee after 15h matter of being able to sleep at night.

but... I need those morning coffee!!!
    ahh I get it Phil, but still.. my dossage of coffee is less than your dossage..
    I only drink half cup of coffee every morning on working days.. I dont really like the coffee in the office thats why I only drink half of the cup, I have no choice but I need to drink something to make me awake lol...

Leave a comment:

• greentea85
    replied
    I am having a quiet Saturday night, took a nap, created this account, replied to some job vacancy posts (fingers crossed!). Currently browsing this forum while watching videos on Youtube.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by vania~ View Post
    I like coffee but not addicted, I need it to keeps me awake and focus in the morning haha.. i also have low blood pressure probably due to anemia that i have.. i think i should drink more coffee like you guys hahah
    I don't want give wrong impression... I only drink 2 coffee per day, rarely 3 and and even more rarely only 1. I also never drink coffee after 15h matter of being able to sleep at night.

but... I need those morning coffee!!!

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    I like coffee but not addicted, I need it to keeps me awake and focus in the morning haha.. i also have low blood pressure probably due to anemia that i have.. i think i should drink more coffee like you guys hahah

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
    So i have been feeling dizzy for days, im worried if i got vertigo since some of my extended family members got it ( idk if its genetic thingy). This morning, the dizziness happened again. Instead of taking meds, i bought coffee......and its cured. Now i am worried if im addicted to caffeine. It did happen since i changed my coffee to the cheaper ones lol
    Without any doubt I'm addicted to caffeine.
    I have kind of low blood pressure condition, at rest my pressure can get very low, giving me dizziness. Without some motivation or adrenaline or pressure to do something I can become lightly zombie.
    I'm already hard to wake up, my brain never really their before 10 pm. It have a time I was looking for night shift because of that.
    Now my job being a total borebom, I really need to have my coffee in morning and at lunch. Coffee raise the blood pressure, it help me to get out of the "zombie" state.

I NEED my coffee every morning!

Leave a comment:

• martindo
    replied
    Yeah, you can get mildly addicted to one coffee a day, and I sometimes feel lightheaded if I skip morning coffee -- not exactly vertigo, but in that direction.

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    :O
    hey little monster, i read that ginger can cure vertigo
    http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Getting-Vertigo

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    So i have been feeling dizzy for days, im worried if i got vertigo since some of my extended family members got it ( idk if its genetic thingy). This morning, the dizziness happened again. Instead of taking meds, i bought coffee......and its cured. Now i am worried if im addicted to caffeine. It did happen since i changed my coffee to the cheaper ones lol

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    actually i bought the clothes in random sizes
    i will post the thread here later, with the measurement too

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by vania~ View Post
    today is just another day at the office, my head is thinking to sort clothes for garage sale.. some clothes are still new, i bought from the factory when i was working in bali
    hmmm... I don't think they will fit my wife!

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    today is just another day at the office, my head is thinking to sort clothes for garage sale.. some clothes are still new, i bought from the factory when i was working in bali

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Booooo...boring day here.
    Btw i saw someone posted 3 pulau asu threads, but theyre always deleted somehow ggrrrr

Leave a comment:

• ScooterIndo
    replied
    I am great today, woke up at 6.00 and shot over to Jimbaran on my scooter for a photo shoot with a beautiful Ukrainian model. Hard life at times.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Bah today I woke up, looked at my phone and read a heartbreaking email booooooo......
    Ah well, maybe morning coffee will make things better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X