Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bucketofmumbles
    replied
    Try True Detective Alia! I felt the same for TBBT. Sheldon getting too much now. While other focusing on him, i found Howard is funnier.

Leave a comment:

• Alia
    replied
    Originally posted by FreeApple View Post

@Little Monsta @Alia @Phillipe So, what's your favourite character in TWD so far?
    I'm feeling like losing my interest on the show now. Since Season 5 started with episode 1, it just gets too much. Zombies eating humans are okay, we don't expect them to eat leafs and fruits, do we ?

But people eating other people ?? And the way they kill them in that Terminus ?? Its too graphic and sadist..!

I hate that show now. No more The Walking Dead for me.

Leave a comment:

• OomBen
    replied
    This thread is still going? oh my god...I remember when it was first created. hahaha

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    She need to learn to deal with her emotion. I'm not hard with her, but I don't run searching chocolate because she is about to cry.
    I first talk with her and she had to calm down first. After that I look if we had... and she was lucky!

Fortunately, she didn't ask again for chocolate this morning.
    ahh youre such a good daddy! i can learn this from you and practice this method if someday i have a kid

I've been there! i like to online shopping and worry sometimes if there is a chance the seller wont send the stuff i bought.. but luckily i always got the stuff i bought online,
    good luck Phil for the job!

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    They say good news never come alone...

Yesterday finaly receive my new wheel for my motorcycle, which I order a month ago and was send a week ago.
    Those wheel got me a lot of stress, buy to a guy found in internet which live way too much far for we can meet... I was really stress about does he will send my wheel after I paid.
    A week after paid them and waiting after the post delivery... it's long! They finally arrive yesterday and it was a good stress release.

Later in the evening, one of my neighbor and friend pass by for pick up my CV and we talk about a possible job as "consultant".

let's see how thing will develop.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by vania~ View Post
    hahaha i get really panicking when saw a kid is about to cry.. its like i just did something horrible that makes them cry
    She need to learn to deal with her emotion. I'm not hard with her, but I don't run searching chocolate because she is about to cry.
    I first talk with her and she had to calm down first. After that I look if we had... and she was lucky!

Fortunately, she didn't ask again for chocolate this morning.

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    You should saw her chin shaking with the eyes nearby to cry when I said no at first...

Later she eat toast with peanut butter
    hahaha i get really panicking when saw a kid is about to cry.. its like i just did something horrible that makes them cry

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    yah, long time no see! What are you waiting for to PING me? : P

Leave a comment:

• whatever
    replied
    Philippe! Miss you! Been ages since we last talked. Kisses for the little girls.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    thank you Philippe! the guy from the vet just take her and i will be there when the vet is arrive

hahahah, next time cook her a waffle or pancake Philippe
    You should saw her chin shaking with the eyes nearby to cry when I said no at first...

Later she eat toast with peanut butter

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    thank you Philippe! the guy from the vet just take her and i will be there when the vet is arrive

hahahah, next time cook her a waffle or pancake Philippe

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    This morning when I wake up my older girl she look at me with a half-wake-up-smile and told me: Aku mau cokolat! (I want chocolate).
    She almost goes into cry when I told her no.

I search and find a forgotten dark chocolate bar, she got a scare... she better not think she will got that every morning!

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    today i didnt go to office, i think i wanna take a stray kitten to a vet.. not sure how much it cost, i dont have much money because the payday is about in one week from now,i tried to contact JAAN jakarta but havent heard anything from them.. trying to post some clothes for sale but no one seems interested, i think im gonna ask the vet how much it cost for fixing broken leg

I hope your kitten will got well soon.

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    today i didnt go to office, i think i wanna take a stray kitten to a vet.. not sure how much it cost, i dont have much money because the payday is about in one week from now,i tried to contact JAAN jakarta but havent heard anything from them.. trying to post some clothes for sale but no one seems interested, i think im gonna ask the vet how much it cost for fixing broken leg

Leave a comment:

• FreeApple
    replied
    Hehehehe which zombie(s) that have been your most favourite all the time or been imprinted in your mind flawlessly ?
    I like bicycle-girl zombie, the very first zombie Rick encountered in season 1.

I voted Rick, he's been through mentally-conflicted things for long time haha.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X