X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetmaria
    replied
    How am I today?

Excited and bored. counting days on my last effective day with the company that employed me for the last 6 years.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    Happiness, it's all what matter : P

But... yah, too much long break in between 2 job kind of kill the mood and make us don't want go work anymore! (at least me!)
    Not only you papa pilip, I don't wanna work again! Yaaayyy

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
    I will join a new company next week. Oh man, I was so excited! But this gap between job that I am taking ruins the excitement lol. Now I'm just a happy lazy monster.....
    Happiness, it's all what matter : P

But... yah, too much long break in between 2 job kind of kill the mood and make us don't want go work anymore! (at least me!)

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    I will join a new company next week. Oh man, I was so excited! But this gap between job that I am taking ruins the excitement lol. Now I'm just a happy lazy monster.....

Leave a comment:

• Ratna Suma
    replied
    I think this is the most popular thread ever! 212 pages of reply. Wow

Leave a comment:

• bucketofmumbles
    replied
    Still 50% recover from hangover. I need to watch out for "Overproof" label next time.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    The Indonesian version of "the dog eat my homework" is "a tikus (mouse) have eat the photocopier.

The photocopy girl at the office have a lazy day today because a mouse eat [SIZE=1](a cable inside)[/SIZE] the photocopier.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by vania~ View Post
    hi Phil there are anime movies from studio ghibli by Hayao Miyazaki, nice movies i think for kids

my dad dont subscribe the fox channel, so i can't watch the walking dead :/

but im with LM, i watch scandal, devious maids, revenge and some other series in fox crimes.. but when my mom is home, she watches metro tv all day! lol....
    I don't like TV, I have live many year without it and don't remember being bored... TV does make me bored!
    I highly prefer download movie on the computer...

i know well studio Gilbi and Miyasaki, last last one from Miyasaki, "Ponyo", is quite a flop when you compare to the previous "Princess Mononoke". He does have take his retirement.
    Studio Gilbi is still alive... but I don't expect we will see soon equivalent of the well know trio of Miyasaki (Tororo, Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away)

The last anime which got the appreciation from my kid:
    Un Monstre a Paris (2011) - I have also download 2 of the main song which my girl LOVE and start to be able to sing it (in French definitively)

Émili Jolie (2011) - Also a french Animation, my girl love it.

The Beauty and the Beast (1991) - Classic never died! But they didn't appreciate Little mermaid at all (from the same period)

Metegol (2013) - I think it's Bresilian, there is a "scary part with a rat where the younger one will hide her face behind a pillow... other than that they like it a lot.

The house of magic (2013) - This one too I'm not sure of the origine... maybe Spain, it's the story of a cat who find refuge in the home of a magicien, highly colored animation, the kid never get bored to see it again and again.

Mr Peadoby ans Sherman (2014) - The story of a genius talkative dog and his adopted (human) kid who travel through time...

Moshi Monster (2013) - Colored anime with a lot of song... My kid love anime with song...

For movie... they didn't like Willy Wonka, but they liked "Maleficient" (2014) and "Alice in Wonderland" (2010)

Leave a comment:

• Listiyani
    replied
    Food comatose from greedily prepared steam boat

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    hi Phil there are anime movies from studio ghibli by Hayao Miyazaki, nice movies i think for kids

my dad dont subscribe the fox channel, so i can't watch the walking dead :/

but im with LM, i watch scandal, devious maids, revenge and some other series in fox crimes.. but when my mom is home, she watches metro tv all day! lol....

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    For what I was looking recently:

Peppa pig
    My little pony
    Strawberry Shortcake

and many of the hundred of anime I have in my computer.

I can't imagine myself looking at Walking Dead with my two young girl... They would got traumatize for the rest of their live!

It had a time I didn't had any TV and I was very fine. I very rarely look it... make me bored!
    Last edited by PhilippeD; 24-10-14, 08:52.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    3 day of rain in row... I think the rain season has finally arrive!
    Last edited by PhilippeD; 24-10-14, 08:31.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Oh that, many ppl love that show but its always too geeking for my taste. I like devious maids and scandal and perception :d

Leave a comment:

• bucketofmumbles
    replied
    The Big Bang Theory. Which soon i will replace with something else more interesting. I hope.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    @bucket What is TBBT?
    @alia I agree that they went too far on cannibal thing, its disgusting and rly wtf ewwwww! But I think ill keep watching it unless I have something better to do lol. If they get bad review or critics they will change the plot tho

Leave a comment:

Working...
X