glad to hear you survived LM! ;D

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Hi van, semarang-solo-yogya and i survive the dramas lol

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    @hanung665 yes its like crowded everywhere, i was about to visit my uncle place at Tanjung Setia but its crowded by locals :/

@LM where are you LM? im at my grandparents house in Lampung, my grandfather is heavy smoker, he likes turn on tv with big sounds and the smokes of cigarettes thats enough to make me dying... and makes me wonder what if i was just stay at home so i can cleaning my little room lol..

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    On vacation with family....and drama! Please save me T_T

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    As you often said you are 80+ year old... You must be the kura-kura the drive at 15km/h in the middle of the lane....

:P

;oyeux noel et bonne annee LiMo (merry christmas and happy new year)
    Well its scary if you see a 80 yo drives 120 km/ hr haha.
    Merry christmas to you and your monsters and mrs !

Originally posted by vania~ View Post
    hahaha not all cats! just some hopefully that would help reduce the cat population here hehe

well, i have drive license but im not brave enough to drive a car because there are many people dont know how to drive here, many crazy people drive in Jakarta lol..
    good luck painting the wheel Philippe!

@LM, move to a new house can be fun! decorate things but yeah tiring at the same time hehe

Merry Christmas you guys!
    No funs! Only tired. Now i hv to drive 30 km + to work in tge morning abd another 30 on the way back lol. Thinking to take shuttle bus or bebeng.com. Anddddd merry xmas!

Originally posted by hanung665 View Post
    You are not drive awesomely yet if you never conquer the savage of Jakarta street yet

Merry Christmas you all..
    this holidays I'll just enjoy my room, listening death metal streaming while youtube-ing
    Wanna go out take vacation or trip but I guess It will be crowded everywhere.

@hanung665
    Hi, im monster the conquer! Lol. Are you new? Or am i too old to rmb things....

Leave a comment:

• hanung665
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
    I drive awesomely papi pilip!!!!!
    You are not drive awesomely yet if you never conquer the savage of Jakarta street yet

Originally posted by vania~ View Post
    hahaha not all cats! just some hopefully that would help reduce the cat population here hehe

well, i have drive license but im not brave enough to drive a car because there are many people dont know how to drive here, many crazy people drive in Jakarta lol..

@LM, move to a new house can be fun! decorate things but yeah tiring at the same time hehe

Merry Christmas you all..
    this holidays I'll just enjoy my room, listening death metal streaming while youtube-ing
    Wanna go out take vacation or trip but I guess It will be crowded everywhere.

@hanung665

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    Vania is in campaign for sterilizing all cat in jakarta

Joyeux noel everyone!

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
    As you often said you are 80+ year old... You must be the kura-kura the drive at 15km/h in the middle of the lane....

:P

;oyeux noel et bonne annee LiMo (merry christmas and happy new year)

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Hi LiMo, hmmm... What new?
    Vania is in campaign for sterilizing all cat in jakarta
    And hanung, jstar and me are complaining about how much people don't know how to drive in Indo.

Last weekend I finish my rear rack of my motor, the guy at work cut it in way too much thick metal, it is so heavy! It's kind of 5 time more strong than what it is need!

More than 1 month ago I had buy new spoked wheel for my motor. I receive it with some scratch, not so bad I had intend to paint it. Yesterday I finaly take time to put tape on it for have it ready to be paint... Take me the whole evening! I finish it at 9 in the evening.
    Christmas morning it will be my work to do - painting the wheel!

Joyeux noel everyone!

Leave a comment:

• LittleMonster
    replied
    Hi whats up ppl? I finally moved to a new house yesterday. Tired like hell. Now im having an awesome foot massage!

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    ah thanks for the idea! sounds great, but my cat is female and she is small, but well i have a maid that should cleaning home 3 times per week, i want to ask her to feed the cat when she is at home

Leave a comment:

• jstar
    replied
    Food dispensers are not very useful for cats. Unlike dogs (who always think it's their last supper), they stop eating when they have enough. There are always obese and obsessed exceptions of course.

What makes more sense is the food ball; you fill up the plastic or rubber ball and it will dispense when the cat plays with it or tries to get the food out. It's very slow in dispensing and it will keep the cat active without demolishing your couch. It is kind of weird perhaps, but male cats are better at this than females. So it's important to try it out before you leave.
    Last edited by jstar; 17-12-14, 09:22. Reason: added 'sexist' remark

Leave a comment:

• vania~
    replied
    i saved some money and got a stray cat steriled.. it went great, it was funny to watch cat that wasnt really sober walking around like drunk people, and the cat getting better, but the cat getting manja -__-
    i will look for a food dispenser for the cat because i will go for a short vacation next week
    Last edited by vania~; 16-12-14, 23:31.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    Third day I have to walk 20 minute in muddy road for reach the office. I have stretch it to 30 minute (walking more slow) for sweat less, still need to change shirt when I arrive in the office.

My girl give their vote for the "best toy ever for play while bathing" to a squeezable bottle with a nozzle you can cut as your wish for the size of the opening.
    The bottle is from kitchen stuff for pour sauce on food.
    Cost of the bottle: 10 000rp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X