Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dellahurahura
    replied
    i just checked my id again , 2 weeks ago i was travelling in jogja with my school frens . i really enjoyed goa pindul and kali oyo , just paid 90k , i can get more experienced with nature . i also visiting prambanan and sadranan beach . i cant move on until now

Leave a comment:

• Andwika89
    replied
    Mood to work is ruined because of something. Clearly under appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Andwika89
    replied
    Originally posted by marcus View Post

There is nothing wrong in being single . I only married when I was 52 years old and divorced 10 years later . I realized why people say that it is better to stay alone than in a bad relationship .
    Nothing wrong, but yeah...just lonely maybe.

Gonna be discharged from hospital today

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by Andwika89 View Post
    ....so frustrated. still single...friends are getting engaged/married...
    There is nothing wrong in being single . I only married when I was 52 years old and divorced 10 years later . I realized why people say that it is better to stay alone than in a bad relationship .

Leave a comment:

• Andwika89
    replied
    looking for better opportunity, but it's really hard....so frustrated. still single...friends are getting engaged/married. maybe should consider to be a monk. blah.

Leave a comment:

• naughtygab
    replied
    this morning, i went to the office with the office car.. and in the middle of the trip i found that the car is becoming warmer and warmer... so i asked the driver to check and instead of checking, he just opened all the windows of the car. .. another 20 meters.. a thick smoke coming out from the machine .. and i told the driver to stop the car and drop us at the side of the road.
    he did it and smiled... check the car, and said, the compressor is on fire. ... and told us to get into the car again so he can drive us to the office. ..
    i said no. i rather wait for a taxi.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    it's kind of shit that every tread open at the first page, and then you need to clic for open the last page.

This morning I was seat at the dinner table looking the the blue jay eating seed (we have 2 couple who made the nest on our land) and told my self i should be searching for a job.... yah... one more coffee first...

It's already a while I'm worried about my kid not eating vegetable. The mom grow them very picky.
    Yesterday i have "force" my older girl to drink a bottom of glass of tomato-veggies drink... it was that or no chocolate which she have in front of her.
    This morning she wake up hungry like hell... it's hard to no make the link!
    After a search on internet I find tomato juice can be diluted with apple juice for sweetening the taste... the torture was lesser this evening!

Leave a comment:

• bad_azz
    replied
    Glad it isn't just me who has no clue how to use the thing.
    It tells me I have 2 messages- nope- I don't have anything in my inbox.. but oh joys, someone commented on a thread I commented in and it shows up as messages- jeez.pleez loueeze!

Leave a comment:

• Happyman
    replied
    I also have yet to see the joys of this new format. I used to just click on "settings" and see any updates. Once I had clicked through to a thread, it would be removed. Now I need to "dismiss" threads I've read, which means more clicks and just general confusion as to whether a thread has been updated since I last opened it. In short, I prefer automated to discretionary. Also, I'm seeing only one item at a time on the notifications... which means I'm due for more clicking to view basic updated threads... I haven't read through the faq yet, or taken time to play with the settings much, but I can see this new format taking more of my time to perform basic functions.

Leave a comment:

• bad_azz
    replied
    Paman... I have no idea what you did to the forum- but it is ridiculously complicated now.. I have no idea how the hell to use it - I have a big blank page and a shitty skinny little side panel - if this is what i see from now on, I apologise but I ain't gonna waste my time trying to use it.
    I can't even comment on the thread set up by you to address the "technical issues"
    In short it sux.

Leave a comment:

• waarmstrong
    replied
    No rest for the wicked; the shower box has a leak. Fortunately it can wait until tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• joe ragan
    replied
    ^ Cue the dangdut, light the night petasan and fire up the
    grill for some kickass sate kambing ! Happy Fourth of July.
    Last edited by joe ragan; 04-07-16, 22:26.

Leave a comment:

• waarmstrong
    replied
    I just finished installing a new fiberglass pan for the shower box in our guest bedroom. Think I will knock off for the rest of the day; it's our national independence day, after all.

Leave a comment:

• bad_azz
    replied
    Yep, all good with me, thanks.

Same old same old , you know how it is, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Garden
    replied
    All good baddy, few years older, a lot more grey hair, but still here

All good with you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X