Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • btw, where are you now? in Jakarta?
    Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

    Comment


    • that's bloody a year ! without monkey???












      [SIZE=1]Incroyable!!!![/SIZE]
      Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
        that's bloody a year ! without monkey???












        [SIZE=1]Incroyable!!!![/SIZE]
        Eeek
        Cicak Magnet

        Comment


        • Originally posted by babygirl View Post
          you are next then haha... I haven't watched the 3rd and 4th season yet is it good?
          I think we've completed all the seasons except for 5. Is it good? That's a secret I'll never tell. xoxo. Gossip Girl.
          btw, where are you now? in Jakarta?
          Nope still in Singapore. Will only be there next week.
          I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
            that's bloody a year !
            "Not less than a month" has not the meaning of a year. It means that it will be more than a month fo sure. Where did you read a 1 year ban !? Is my english that bad ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by atlantis View Post
              "Not less than a month" has not the meaning of a year. It means that it will be more than a month fo sure. Where did you read a 1 year ban !? Is my english that bad ?
              You beat me to it atlantis. I tried to search the forum to see if I could find a clue. But the search returned nothing.
              I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                "Not less than a month" has not the meaning of a year. It means that it will be more than a month fo sure. Where did you read a 1 year ban !? Is my english that bad ?
                Originally posted by noname View Post
                You beat me to it atlantis. I tried to search the forum to see if I could find a clue. But the search returned nothing.
                [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Times]I thought I had missed something somewhere. [/FONT][/COLOR]
                Cicak Magnet

                Comment


                • Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                  "Not less than a month" has not the meaning of a year. It means that it will be more than a month fo sure. Where did you read a 1 year ban !? Is my english that bad ?
                  Oh come on Atlantis, I didn't even know you are French if you dont say it.

                  i opened the infraction that was left by wm;


                  sorry guys to confuse you...
                  coucou.cherie
                  Member
                  Last edited by coucou.cherie; 30-06-11, 00:01.
                  Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by noname View Post
                    I think we've completed all the seasons except for 5. Is it good? That's a secret I'll never tell. xoxo. Gossip Girl.Nope still in Singapore. Will only be there next week.
                    season 5 is on the making
                    cant believe blair pregnant with bass sperm!
                    sometimes I thought that the story line are too adult for character in the age of 18 to 20
                    today Im still enjoying the macaroon and cookies from CC
                    If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
                      Oh come on Atlantis, I didn't even know you are French if you dont say it.
                      Atlantis is a french? Mmm...
                      Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                      Comment


                      • what? what?? Blair is pregnant?? What? I have to watch it!!
                        Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post
                          season 5 is on the making
                          cant believe blair pregnant with bass sperm!
                          geeeez... what the....
                          Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                            Atlantis is a french? Mmm...
                            Urban legend.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                              Urban legend.
                              We don't talk much desole...
                              I know 3 french guys name Olivier, and they all are cute. And I like the sounds of that name. If I had a son I am gonna name him Olivier hahaha
                              Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                              Comment


                              • I am sort of over excited tonight. Must be because of those empty glasses. lol.
                                Always try to be modest. And be damn proud of it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X