Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes, a flatus expelled through anus or 'azz', that is the way I will call it ...


    Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
    Ladies don't "fart"... we air our discomfort

    Comment


    • Originally posted by adindas View Post
      Yes, a flatus expelled through anus or 'azz', that is the way I will call it ...
      Of course you never break wind?
      It was so much nicer before the males came and drew it into the gutter, come on Adindas keep with the programme here... do you wear panties or go commando? If it is panties do they have lace or ribbons?
      That is where we were...
      Cicak Magnet

      Comment


      • Well, use your imagination ....
        I want to put my panties into auction, it has not been washed for a year ...
        Start price 1000rp no reserve price, it is going up, up and up ...

        Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
        Of course you never break wind?
        .. do you wear panties or go commando? If it is panties do they have lace or ribbons?
        That is where we were...

        Comment


        • Interesting..

          My stolen panties seem to lead us to a new topic of discussion.
          Guys, lets move this topic to a new thread : "Panties ? Or no Panties ?"
          Pull your chair and sit tight..

          Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

          Comment


          • is pimpin still banned?
            Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by babygirl View Post
              is pimpin still banned?
              Yes - I believe he is awaiting the outcome of his trial...(well- for the mods/admin to get back to him).
              Personally I think there are more anal and offensive people in here than the Pimp, I sure miss him
              Cicak Magnet

              Comment


              • Today sucks cos both my wife and I are down with the flu bug. Well actually she got it from me. And we're heading to Jakarta this Thursday. It won't be fun if we're still sick then
                I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

                Comment


                • Im super happy since yesterday after picking up my baby at the airport and after having a nice dinner in taman anggrek I found out that my fave street junkfood old chang kee have a stand in that mall, and so we grab that and watching a bunch of guys playing hockey for (I think) 20 mins and havent scored yet lol
                  I wonder if those folks is the member of this forum

                  Originally posted by noname View Post
                  Today sucks cos both my wife and I are down with the flu bug. Well actually she got it from me. And we're heading to Jakarta this Thursday. It won't be fun if we're still sick then
                  ouch! get well soon you two! here people used to drink warm drink with lime and honey to ease it a little bit, it also works with sore throat as well ^^

                  Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                  Yes - I believe he is awaiting the outcome of his trial...(well- for the mods/admin to get back to him).
                  Personally I think there are more anal and offensive people in here than the Pimp, I sure miss him
                  lately I've seen a lot of newbies with redbricks and many veteran got banned
                  is
                  vin.vierge
                  Member
                  Last edited by vin.vierge; 25-05-11, 12:17. Reason: well wishing and flu tips
                  If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post

                    lately I've seen a lot of newbies with redbricks and many veteran got banned
                    is
                    I think redbricks mean that member is a troll right. If it's correct then why those members can post easily in here? And how can a member get redbricks?
                    Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                      I think redbricks mean that member is a troll right. If it's correct then why those members can post easily in here? And how can a member get redbricks?
                      do you want to experience it, Baby ? You can ask KW, for that...
                      Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

                      Comment


                      • Well, i'm feeling pretty good. I've had a good productive day working on my Indonesian assignment, helped someone on this forum with a graphic design issue, been to the gym and jumped around to 80's rock and had Sulawesi style food tonight, ikan bakar and kangkung mixed with bunga papaya. Unfortunately I still have the bitter taste of papaya in my mouth, and I've even had an icecream, but I can still taste it. Hmmmm.

                        Comment


                        • just received a message from a friend;
                          Sometimes when people decide to leave you for good, you have to let them to. No matter how much you dont want then to. There are some things that far beyond our thought. Even if you have the strength to fight for them, you have to accept the cold harsh truth. The people you cant live without, can live without you.

                          hmmmh... la vie est chiante !
                          Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
                            do you want to experience it, Baby ? You can ask KW, for that...
                            KW had been naughty?? :P
                            Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post
                              ouch! get well soon you two! here people used to drink warm drink with lime and honey to ease it a little bit, it also works with sore throat as well ^^
                              Hi Vin,

                              Thanks, I'm feeling better already. Wifey's still feeling under the weather though. Would be going to a doctor in Tebet later tonight. In Jakarta from Thursday to Saturday. Apartment hunting. Enjoy your baby's company ^^
                              I'm fully devoted to my job. 10% on Mon, 20% on Tue, 40% on Wed, 25% on Thurs and 5% on Fri.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by noname View Post
                                Hi Vin,

                                Thanks, I'm feeling better already. Wifey's still feeling under the weather though. Would be going to a doctor in Tebet later tonight. In Jakarta from Thursday to Saturday. Apartment hunting. Enjoy your baby's company ^^
                                are you relocating to jakarta??
                                Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X