How are you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alia
    Harmless Kitten
    • May 2010
    • 3917

    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    welcome to the food market Alia!

    What kind of cool drink do you make? From fresh fruit or some of the Indonesian sweet drink with jelly?
    I wish you the best, if you can resign from your job for this business, that will be very good.
    Hehehe.., thanks Phil..

    Its cappuccino ice blended with shredded jelly grass as topping.
    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

    Comment

    • PhilippeD
      Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 4550

      Hey Li Mo... You said you dog is a monster... is it that much?



      So.... Yes! Yesterday evening I was VERY busy... I think you know at doing what!!!

      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

      Comment

      • merahputih
        Member
        • May 2014
        • 133

        Originally posted by vania~ View Post
        but even if you bake, you obviously will use clean utensils that already been washed. not like, you'll use a bowl which there is soup in it and just throw the soup, and use the bowl to make a dough or something without washing them clean, unless youre very jorok person
        Some people are very strict avoiding any trace of pork. They don't believe it even if you wash your bowl over and over, vania~.
        I believe PhilippeD's business runs well without such customers.

        Comment

        • johntap
          Member
          • Apr 2013
          • 2439

          I am not happy. I can pay (but don't) 85 000 Rp a kilo or good apples here. In Detroit yesterday the price was 22 000rp/kilo. Tomatoes @ 14 000rp/kilo

          Apple section all 89¢ a pound

          Comment

          • PhilippeD
            Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 4550

            Originally posted by johntap View Post
            I am not happy. I can pay (but don't) 85 000 Rp a kilo or good apples here. In Detroit yesterday the price was 22 000rp/kilo. Tomatoes @ 14 000rp/kilo
            Apple are a imported product in Indo... you should expect higher price than in US
            For the tomato, it's kind of ridiculous. Tomato are topical plant from south america, they can perfectly grow here and a plant will supply tomato all year long none stop (I don't remember the life expectancy of the plant). It is ridiculous to have to import tomato in Indo!
            That's why I have start my own plant some week ago... waiting for the fresh tomato from the garden!
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

            Comment

            • johntap
              Member
              • Apr 2013
              • 2439

              Phil

              I was trying to make two points:
              1. the imported apple price need not be nearly 4 times the price of the US apples
              2. local tomatoes are grown here and sell at 15-25000rp/kilo - The US seems cheaper!

              Comment

              • PhilippeD
                Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 4550

                Originally posted by johntap View Post
                Phil

                I was trying to make two points:
                1. the imported apple price need not be nearly 4 times the price of the US apples
                2. local tomatoes are grown here and sell at 15-25000rp/kilo - The US seems cheaper!
                From my understanding, with the amount of different fruit, importing fruit is considered as a luxury (tantrum?), hence the disproportionate cost... and yes, I agree with you it is way too much high and I hate when my wife spend for that.

                The tomato are in a similar place than the apple, they are not use by the local, their is no cultural dish who contain tomato. which place the tomato in a "speciality" market with a quite low selling. Which explain the price.
                Also, I'm quite deceive with the few choice of tomato available (at least here in Samarinda)
                La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                Comment

                • LittleMonster
                  Member
                  • Apr 2014
                  • 708

                  Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                  Hey Li Mo... You said you dog is a monster... is it that much?



                  So.... Yes! Yesterday evening I was VERY busy... I think you know at doing what!!!

                  Hi phil, did you attach an image by any chance? It doesnt appear on my ipad tho.
                  He is a monster yes, but i loveeeeeeeee that monster �� hahaha.

                  Busy? With tomatoes or your own LiMos?
                  Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

                  Comment

                  • joe ragan
                    Member
                    • Feb 2014
                    • 201

                    Originally posted by johntap View Post
                    I am not happy. I can pay (but don't) 85 000 Rp a kilo or good apples here. In Detroit yesterday the price was 22 000rp/kilo...........

                    An apple a day (keeps the dukun away)…..may drive you bananas!
                    What fruits in season in your neck of the woods whose shape, texture and have somewhat of a similar health benefit of apples?
                    This month’s fruit in abundance are: kesemek, kedongdong, sawo or even bangkuang.

                    "All things considered, I'd rather be in Indahnesia."

                    Comment

                    • johntap
                      Member
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 2439

                      Very true. All round. Duku as well. Pity the mango season is ending though.

                      Comment

                      • PhilippeD
                        Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 4550

                        Originally posted by joe ragan View Post
                        An apple a day (keeps the dukun away)…..may drive you bananas!
                        What fruits in season in your neck of the woods whose shape, texture and have somewhat of a similar health benefit of apples?
                        This month’s fruit in abundance are: kesemek, kedongdong, sawo or even bangkuang.

                        "All things considered, I'd rather be in Indahnesia."
                        Salak: An apple with a light strawberry taste
                        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                        Comment

                        • PhilippeD
                          Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 4550

                          Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                          Hi phil, did you attach an image by any chance? It doesnt appear on my ipad tho.
                          He is a monster yes, but i loveeeeeeeee that monster �� hahaha.

                          Busy? With tomatoes or your own LiMos?
                          Sure it have a picture, it's even more funny to see it in your comment : P

                          IMG-20140827-01245.jpg
                          La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                          Comment

                          • LittleMonster
                            Member
                            • Apr 2014
                            • 708

                            Hahahahahahahaha omg lol.
                            Kacang, indomie malkis and clothes, did she just hv a party or what? Lol.
                            Atta girl!!!
                            I also found my room in a weird condition a few times, but not even close like yours lol.
                            Usually onle shredded papers or tissue and plastic bottles, as its my monster' s fave toy lol.
                            Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

                            Comment

                            • PhilippeD
                              Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 4550

                              Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                              Hahahahahahahaha omg lol.
                              Kacang, indomie malkis and clothes, did she just hv a party or what? Lol.
                              Atta girl!!!
                              I also found my room in a weird condition a few times, but not even close like yours lol.
                              Usually onle shredded papers or tissue and plastic bottles, as its my monster' s fave toy lol.
                              It's my cupboard, the upper part are my cloth (t-shirt, pant, underwear, etc) and the lower is use for store "dry" stuff (food (cookies, indomie, etc.), soap and other personal hygiene stuff).
                              She simply emptied everything on the floor... and with a smile... and for the 3rd time!!!
                              On the other side of the bed she have emptied her box of magnet letter, the box of image card and add some more toy.

                              She have clean all the toy while I take my sower.
                              I try to not involve her too much in a "cleaning together" as she seem to enjoy it and explain the her repetition of the "offend"...
                              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                              Comment

                              • LittleMonster
                                Member
                                • Apr 2014
                                • 708

                                Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                                It's my cupboard, the upper part are my cloth (t-shirt, pant, underwear, etc) and the lower is use for store "dry" stuff (food (cookies, indomie, etc.), soap and other personal hygiene stuff).
                                She simply emptied everything on the floor... and with a smile... and for the 3rd time!!!
                                On the other side of the bed she have emptied her box of magnet letter, the box of image card and add some more toy.

                                She have clean all the toy while I take my sower.
                                I try to not involve her too much in a "cleaning together" as she seem to enjoy it and explain the her repetition of the "offend"...
                                Lol you may want to install some locks hahaha but she is just too cute!
                                Are you aware with puppy footprints image? Believe me, the original puppy footprints are not cute
                                Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X