Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Schwarzwald Germany

Hi all,

my name is Christian, I live in Schwarzwald actually and since I work online and need some time out I think about going to Indonesia for a while. I am curious about the people, the landscapes and the food. Just have been once to Asia when I visited Japan for 4 weeks where I practiced aikido in Tokyo. My wife has been to Indonesia already (20 years ago), traveled from the very north to Bali and liked it very much.

Right now I work in the e-learning industry and I am looking for informations about the possibility to get a 5 years visa that was announced some time ago. Otherwise I think I need a business visa actually to get to Indonesia, right?

How are the experiences with quarantine hotels? I read that some provide positive pcr tests to make you stay longer? Recommendations for quarantine hotels anyone? Good areas to work from online?
    And has anyone informations about a osteopathy school in Indonesia? Would be interested to study that but didn't find any school or university for that in Indonesia.

I am thankful for every tips and am also curious where to meet best other expats and exchange experiences.

Peace and Cheers

Christian

Originally posted by boyfromthewoods View Post
    (1) I am looking for informations about the possibility to get a 5 years visa that was announced some time ago.

(2) Otherwise I think I need a business visa actually to get to Indonesia, right?

(3) How are the experiences with quarantine hotels? I read that some provide positive pcr tests to make you stay longer?

(4) Recommendations for quarantine hotels anyone?

(5) Good areas to work from online?

(6) And has anyone informations about a osteopathy school in Indonesia?

(7) ...am also curious where to meet best other expats and exchange experiences.

(1) Nothing yet , as far as I know .

(2) No . In Indonesia it is a crime to use a Business Visa for tourism or work . Just now I think you cannot come to Indonesia legally unless (maybe) if you are legally hired by an Indonesian based company .

(3) I don't know .

(4) I don't know any .

(5) Just now the Indonesian Law does not allow you to do that legally , although I guess many foreigners are doing it secretly , probably mostly in Bali .

(6) I don't have any information on that .

(7) I guess there are more foreigners in Bali and Jakarta . Specifically where in these cities , I don't know .

------------------------------------

https://www.livinginindonesiaforum.o...wed#post861664 (Foreign tourists now allowed in Bali)

Comment

Working...
    X