Finding life partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding life partner

Hi, everyone. Im new here live in jogjakarta.actually im bored to live alone. I hv been work in papua for 5 n a half years, n here I continue my study in UGM for next 4 years. Im a doctor n giving my life in poor people in papua(far away from town, country side),after graduate, I will be back to papua again, for 5 years, thats the dealing of the scholarship. Its all my risk, not all men can consider my condition.but I wish to hv a partner in life, protector, husband, hving a baby, n adopt baby of papua(to be colorful fam) n probably hv many pet.after that move if you want.thats my dreamswould you make my dreams come true? Gbu

An offer of marriage that comes with five years in Papua --- hard to resist.

Comment

UGM Yogya 4 years and then Papua 5? So 9 in total are 'reserved'?
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

Hi lavender, I find your post interesting. First, your dedication for Papua. Second, something makes me wonder and if I may ask... What makes you write what you posted above?

Comment

if i read it again, here's what i can guess .. she has been working for 5.5 years in papua, and will continue study for 4 years then go to papua for another 5 years ...

IMO, her wish "but I wish to hv a partner in life, protector, husband, hving a baby" .. is just like other women's wish list , maybe the OP could find her man in papua? . the message she wrote sounds so gloomy and full of desperation.

OP, if you are so desperate about your life and partner, maybe you need to change your life priority just a suggestion
          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

naughtygab, the only option I can see for her now is to continue her studies and go back to Papua and see what life provides her after. Unless she can quit from what she's doing, which I doubt she could. I understand how she feels but... well...

Comment

jakarta.craiglist.com
              Cheers,

Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Comment

OP, you will find your soulmate in your new uni... #hugs

Comment

Originally posted by Phalange View Post
                  jakarta.craiglist.com
                  Is there husband for sale on Craigslist.jakarta?

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                    Is there husband for sale on Craigslist.jakarta?
                    I doubt it. But maybe there is for vajayjay.
                    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

What I really appreciate from Lavender, is that she is very straightforward and gives the boundaries, parameters and expectations. No BS like 'looking for soulmate'. (Barf.) Ok, keyboard is clean again. Hope she finds what she's looking for.
                      [FONT=arial black]
                      [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
                        What I really appreciate from Lavender, is that she is very straightforward and gives the boundaries, parameters and expectations. No BS like 'looking for soulmate'. (Barf.) Ok, keyboard is clean again. Hope she finds what she's looking for.
                        True, she is not wanting language exchange nor trying to date Superman .. Or Batman? *i forget

Comment

Maybe a nice avatar could come in handy here...

Comment

Your directness is refreshing. Do you have a specification of what you are looking for? Another doctor?

If you are serious, you should fill out your profile.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X