Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMA company Visa Directors Kitas

Hi all,

Thanks for taking time responding back to my other post. much appreciated.

I have a some questions let me fire away.....

I have read somewhere (lost the Link) that PMA company Directors are allowed Kitas up to 3 years Validity period.

If this is possible, does the 1200 dollars need to be paid to manpower every year? Even if the validly period say 2 or 3 years?

I heard Directors of companies can get longer Work permits with out the need of having it renewed every year.

Originally posted by zak007 View Post
    I have read somewhere (lost the Link) that PMA company Directors are allowed Kitas up to 3 years Validity period.
    talked about; never [yet] implemented by the bureaucrats involved.

If this is possible, does the 1200 dollars need to be paid to manpower every year? Even if the validly period say 2 or 3 years?
    regardless of what happens with KITAS, you will still have to pay the annual DPKK.

I heard Directors of companies can get longer Work permits with out the need of having it renewed every year.
    not true. non-directors are usually allowed to renew their KITAS 3 times (ie, total four years) before being required to leave the country and obtain a new KITAS.

Directors can renew 5 times. After the 5 extension, they are eligible for KITAP ("Permanent" Residence Visa). Even with a KITAP, if you remain a company director, you must pay DPKK.

no freebies here, i'm afraid.

Comment

Okusi,

I have read on your site the cost of this Kitas is 700 dollars plus the 1200 paid to the Goverment.

Second year comming for renew do i still pay the same amount 2000 total which is 700 to you and 1200 to the goverment or does the process of paying just the 1200 apply here only??

Thank you for taking time to asnwer my post you shall be hearing from me very soon the questions you answer helps me to better plan my stay here.

Comment

If the cost of the second year is considerbly lower apart from the 1200 paid to the goverment.

I would like to move forward with the process of setting up the company.

There are some questions which really only apply to the cost of the Visa, Its a large amount to pay every year 2000 grand but if the cost is first year 2000 but second year 1200 and same after that it is worth me going a head.

I am looking for a complete setup and are you willing to arrange a good deal with me??

Comment

IMTA and DPKK (Working permit and the relevant fee attached to it) and KITAS (resident permit) are two seperate things. IMTA is released by the Depnaker (Manpower and Transmigration Ministry) while KITAS is released by DepKumHam (Justice an Human Rights Ministry - Immigration dept). Thus you have to see it and treat it as two seperate procedure and one does not dispense you of the fees attached to the other.

If you are really interested by the subject, I advice you to try to get the following text of law from the Depnaker and to get it translated:

1.Undang Undang nomor 13 tahun 2003 tentang Tenagakerjaan
          2.PerMen nomor 07 tahun 2006 tentang Penyederhanaan Prosedur Memperoleh IMTA
          3.PerMen nomor 02 tahun 2008 tentang Tata Cara Penggunaan TKA
          4.KepMen nomor 228 tahun 2003 tentang Tata Cara Pengesahan RPTKA
          5.KepMen nomor 20 tahun 2004 tentang Tata Cara Memperoleh IMTA
          6.KepMen nomor 173 tahun 2000 tentang Jangka Waktu IMTA
          7.Peraturan Pemerintah nomor 92 tahun 2000 tentang Tarif atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak + Surat Lampiran nomor IIA
          8.KepMen nomor 223 tahun 2003 tentang Jabatan Jabatan di lembaga Pendidikan yang dikecualikan dari kewajiban membayar kompensasi

This will allow you to have a very sharp and accurate view of the possbilities.
          Last edited by atlantis; 19-09-08, 08:24. Reason: add two references

Comment

I have read on your site the cost of this Kitas is 700 dollars plus the 1200 paid to the Goverment.

Second year comming for renew do i still pay the same amount 2000 total which is 700 to you and 1200 to the goverment or does the process of paying just the 1200 apply here only??
            Okusi's cost for renewal is only marginally less; USD600 (inclusive of immigration, manpower and police).

Of course, there are other firms besides Okusi, many of whom will do this service cheaper. But the big cost, the USD1200 DPKK, remains constant.

Comment

If the cost of the second year is considerbly lower apart from the 1200 paid to the goverment.

I would like to move forward with the process of setting up the company.

There are some questions which really only apply to the cost of the Visa, Its a large amount to pay every year 2000 grand but if the cost is first year 2000 but second year 1200 and same after that it is worth me going a head.
              Setting up your own PMA company is certainly an excellent idea if you are actually in business and/or wishing to securely own property, as well as giving you autonomy in terms of your visas. However, if you are just looking for cheap options, then perhaps Indonesia is not the place.

I am looking for a complete setup and are you willing to arrange a good deal with me??
              Our prices are fixed, and in the public domain.

Comment

I have some more questions will email you on pm.

Comment

Yes enlightening and educational if you know Indonesian language......for those who are not familiar with the language it is not easy to get a grasp of the system and procedures here.

UK is rather easy to deal with, the laws and procedures are logical and straight forward, its easy to understand as language is no barrier.
                  Atlantis, were can i obtain more about Indonesian laws in English methods or procedures for immigration applications.

i would prefer to do things myself but this country is foreign to me and i have not stayed here long enough so my option are closed. Frankly speaking i would love to try it all myself only to really witness how hard this procedures for Visa and Police reporting really is.

Comment

UK is rather easy to deal with, the laws and procedures are logical and straight forward, its easy to understand as language is no barrier.
                    Atlantis, were can i obtain more about Indonesian laws in English methods or procedures for immigration applications.

This is true for you... but imagine an Indonesian coming in the UK to do some business or to live... Would you say that he wouldn't be rather desoriented at first?

Comment

Apart from the Manpower Act that you should for sure find in a translated version (google Manpower Act + Indonesia + law 13 year 2003 and should come accross something), I doubt that you would find the others translated because they are regulating the procedure and are for the purpose of the Pegawai/Pejabat normally. I can email you a version of all of the texts I quoted in my above post in Bahasa Indonesia if needed.

i would love to try it all myself only to really witness how hard this procedures for Visa and Police reporting really is.
                      The procedures for visas are not this hard... especially if you have the text of law in hand which avoid that one try to make a fool of you
                      SKLD procedure is deadly simple. Reporting to the CaPil is the same.
                      To my opinion, everything which concern resident permits should be done by yourself whatever your level of Bahasa is. Business procedures should be handle alone only if you have good commands in Bahasa and a good knowledge of the culture. But it is not difficult either.

Comment

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I shall be searching on Google tonight, Atlantis, If you have any in English i would appreciate if you can send me a copy i shall look for anything you might be missing to complete the piece.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                        [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
                        [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Maybe this is a good idea to upload on the website for others to download and familiarise them self in how to go out with the application and process.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                        [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I wanted to find out what other companies deals with issues and are reputable and recommended. [/FONT][/COLOR]
                        [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Interested in Company Start ups, Accounting, and Visa[/FONT][/COLOR]
                        [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I know okusi is providing a service but to speak frankly not all my questions are ever answered there for i am still reluctant to use them till i can research further.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Manpower Act

Zak... You will find the Manpower Act in english on google here:

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

For the rest, you may find it but in Indonesian only.
                          Good luck dealing with google.

Comment

Let google be your friend

Originally posted by zak007
                            Yeah, Okusi don’t tend to respond after a few questions this has been proven online now. Considering No private emails are responded by them no direct emails are responded by them it’s rather difficult to prove ones visa and company will be in good hands.

Can anyone else please recommend me other companies??
                            Google Business+agent+Indonesia+PMA, and see what kind of fish you get. Out of it, I'd bet you that you would find a very minimum of 5 positive results of agents dealing with these issues.

Comment

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]When you about to spend 5000 dollars one would expect simple questions or suggestions to be given. Some companies unfortunately don’t operate like this for whatever reasons. This just shows me unreliability for long term business.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Anyways There is another Company which has responded very well to my question Search On Google for "RAMI VISA"[/FONT][/COLOR]
                              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Seems allot more reliable, Questions and suggestions are given very quickly.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]maybe this should go on The Website Recommendation To Expats who are looking for VISA services.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X